𝗔 ; YoongYeon #2 - you lose me ( part one )

"Hey Nayeon. Wanna hang out after school?" Mark suggest Nayeon.

"Um, I don't know about it yet. I─"

"C'mon yeon. It's have been a years we didn't hang out." Jinyoung added.

Nayeon let out her awkward smile, "fine. Let me told my boyfriend first."

Mark does '👌🏻' and calmly waiting her.

To: YoongMeow😴💓

Hey babe, I will come home later today. Mark and Jinyoung offer me to have an hang outs. Is that okay?

11:34 AM

From: YoongMeow😴💓

Oh really? I still have work so, I might be home late too. Be safe, my bunny ❤️

11:38 AM

Nayeon smiles, "let's hang out!"

*

"Wow, you both really hold the relationship for 2 years?" Jinyoung shocked.

Nayeon nodded, "we believe each other. What about you Mark?"

"He broke up with Rosé last weeks. They keep arguing." Jinyoung roll his eyes like an unsatisfied mom.

Mark pushed him, "she asked me to broke up okay? Off topic about her now."

Nayeon giggles, "you know, Rosé seems into you after you came back to the collage."

"Bruh, hell no! She's the one asked to break up. Why would she still loves me?" Mark covers up.

"Whatever, handsome man. What about you Jinyoung?"

"Jisoo is my fiancé now." He winked playfully.

"Woah~ Congratulations! Don't forget to send me the invitation!" Nayeon claps cutely.

"Okay, no topic about us now. You and Yoongi had sex before?"

*

"Thank you so much for today Mark, Junior! I really enjoy our hang out." She smiles in front her door.

"Nothing we call problem when we doesn't want to. Bye Nayeon, see you tomorrow!" Thehy both say and drove away.

Nayeon laugh at their action and open the door. It's not locked? He's home?

She slowly open then door and yes, he's home. His shoes legit there. "Yoongi?"

She walk upstairs after open her shoes. She doesn't even remember to go to their bedroom first, but instead, Nayeon went inside their old bedroom that now are their baby's.

Yes, Nayeon's pregnant. She doesn't tell him yet. Cause she just know that she's pregnant an a days ago. She decide to suprise him wih this happy news cause she know how much Yoongi love baby and kids.

She can't stop smiling after went inside the bed room. Now, she steps into their bedroom with the most happiest smile. But,

It drop when she saw Yoongi's legit kissing some other girl on their bed. Their bed, that their make out. She could smell it. She could smell and know that they make out. She know how climax or sex's smell.

"Y-Yoongi, what the fuck." Her voice cracked.

Her plastic that on her hands drop. Which inside there was a gift from Mark and Jinyoung and some proof of pregnancy that she want to show to Yoongi.

"N-Nayeon. I-It's not like─"

"I see it Yoongi. I see it and I know what are you doing." Nayeon bold back her tears from when down.

She saw Yoongi grab some of his short and went to Nayeon leaving the girl alone.

"Baby, lis─"

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO REACT AFTER I SEES YOU MAKING OUT WITH OTHER GIRL ON OUR BED?!" Nayeon pushed him, which making him speechless.

For the first time, he saw her scream just because of him.

"Nayeon.. I-I'm really sorry.. I-I was.." He doesn't know why but he can't lie.

He can't lie cause he doesn't want to see her tears went out. And he also doesn't want to hurt her.

Nayeon cried hearing to reply by him. "Yoongi.. You loved me. I know you did but not now, cause of that you make out wih other girl, right?" Her voice cracked.

She just look at the girl on the bed. She's awake but she remind silent. It's like the girl doesn't even want to have sex with him. It's look like Yoongi's the one, want to have sex with her.

"Be honest, you both make out right?"

Yoongi doesn't know what to do, but he nodded. He knows wrong. He know he did but he doesn't want to lose her. She was his first and last breath.

Nayeon closed her mouth to prevent herself from crying loud. "You make we both pregnant, Yoongi. Are you happy?"

Yoongi look at her as she's already staring him. "You made me, and her. Pregnant." She repeat.

"Y-you p-preg─"

"I keep this news to tell you today. I was planned to suprise this to you but, seems like you made the other baby with other girl." She hurtly said.

Yoongi steps closed to her, "no, go away. You don't and never needed me. And I know why the reason you always rejected me offer on having date together. You have her. And you lose me."

"Nayeon, please. Don't leave me."

"Who are you to asked me to not leave? I have the right to leave." She packed her things.

"Oh and, if you think I don't have right to leave cause this damn baby inside my tummy was yours, you're wrong,"

"From now, this baby isn't yours."