𝗜 ; BangTwice #4 - our property

a/n; ! many dramas down there alert. ! and probably long chapter.

---*

"Ah, Namjoon hyung. Get in." Jimin opened the door and walk inside as Namjoon.

"What are having here? Hey, Yoongi." He pat his other members.

"Yo."

"We're having our own party here?" Namjoon asked.

"Something like that." Jin answer.

"Where's Hoseok?"

"He's meeting his girlfriend. I think he's having a fight with her." Taehyung said, then drink.

Namjoon looks at them. Jin has been quiet than ever, Yoongi is colder than ever, Jimin seems moody since he opened the door, Taehyung who's the one acting like he's okay and Jungkook keep silent since Namjoon steps in.

"I know you all like this cause of them but there's nothing we can't do anymore."

"Yes we can hyung. We should save them while we could instead of sitting inside this damn house." Jungkook suddenly say.

"You know the─"

"Aren't that cruel when they need us we just ignored it?" Yoongi added.

"I told you all there's nothing we can do! Saving them could lead us into a danger can't you all get it? I'm also worried about my girlfriend but think about our safety too."

"Oh hyung, just thinking of our safety could make us selfish like what happen right now."

"Even we go, we doesn't know where are they."

"Cause of that we need to search them."

*

"I thought we could fight them back." Jeongyeon tries to open the ropes around her hand.

"Unnie, k-keep quiet." Mina whisper.

"We can't keep quiet, Mina! They are legit trying to hurt us and we need to fight them, back!" Nayeon suddenly shout.

"Oh so, they are awake."

The 7 girls turn around seeing unfamiliar guy wearing black in front them.

"What the fuck you want, dickhead? Show yourself!" Jeongyeon shout.

"Don't you see who I am? If you don't see, don't need to know, slutty." He pushed Jeongyeon is enough to make the other girls scared.

"Oh and, I hear. Your boyfriends? Is, finding their way to find you all. But, badly, they fight by their own." The guy laugh,

"How weak are they."

"Don't presame your strength with them. You're just a weak guy who's jealous over them cause they had us." Jihyo says.

"Oh girl, don't teven think like that." The guy smirked. "I could even kill them whenever I want."

"And that's maybe my first target."

"Ani!" Mina loudly said, making all attention at hers.

The intense stare from in front making her uncomfortable, "p-please don't do anything at them. Don't touch them, don't hurt them and don't ever try to bother them.." Mina paused.