𝗙 ; JiMina #7 - courage

"What are you up to? Aren't you going to eat lunch at the cafeteria?" He looks around and holds her hand.

She take her hand quickly, "no, it's okay. I will eat later and," she paused.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you have, class?" She frown.

He takes her hand once again and hold it tighter so, she can't let go.

"It's obvious that I'm here for you."

"Jimin," she looks down. "You promised me to keep this secret."

"But I know you doesn't like it." He replied, caressing her hair.

She whined, "just stop~ you hate seeing me getting hurt, right?"

He nodded. "Then, do it for me, at least." She added.

Then, Mina sees someone coming to their direction. She quickly turns around, faking herself searching some books in her locker.

"Mina? Jimin? What are you both doing─"

"Yah," Jimin turns Mina back looking at him by using shoulder.

"I told you to tie my shoes, right? What are you doing again?" He acts.

"Ah, I-I'm sorry." She bent down to tie his shoes.

The student that came to check, looks around beside Mina who's tieing Jimin's shoes.

"Please go to the cafeteria later." He say and walk away.

Jimin peeked behind seeing he's gone. He hear little sigh from down. He bent down and stare at her.

"Yah, what are you doing? Go up back." She say, busying herself.

He holds both her cheeks to look at him, "You know what? I don't care anymore."

When the time she looks at him, he pull her closer to him by the cheek that he hold and they kissed. Mina wasn't expected that kind of kiss. But since she's used to it, she respond to it.

"I knew there's something between you both."

*

"Did you see Mina and Jimin yesterday? Gosh I can't believe it. Jimin with that nerdy? Ew, he must have been blind to have her as his girlfriend."

Jimin scoffed. Still waiting in front of the gate. He still can't find a small figure that he used to see.

Is she not coming?

Is that cause of yesterday?

Is she scared of getting bullied cause of me?

He sigh. He's upset of himself too. If he didn't kiss her on the first place, the whole school won't know about their secret relationship.

That's it.

He look at his watch.

7:09 am.

He ran out of the school, leaving the student who took care of the gate, screaming his name to get inside the school back.

*

"You can't hide until you tell me the reason." He say once he gets in.

Mina roll her eyes and hide half of herself in the blanket.

"Are you sick?" He gently ask, holding her hand.

"I'm not."

"Then? Why are you like this? You looks like you've been crying."

Ugh, he know me too well.

"No. I'm not crying."

"Come on. Stop acting. I know you're scared of getting bullied in school for being my girlfriend?" He asks.

"I-I'm not. S-stop." She quickly hides her face. He notice the way she close her face. Knowing she's crying, he fake a laugh and sat closer to her.

"Okay, stop crying. I'm sorry." He pulls her into a hug.

"You know I'm here for you. I'm willing to skip my school for you, know that? I know that be a small action but I puts many efforts on it for you." He pats her back.

"Stop telling me that. You're making me wanting to cry more."

He laugh, "you're cute."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. I don't even know why you're hated when you're being such a beauty. But you need to know that you're loved," he pull away, wiping her tears.

"By me." He smile.

She giggles and punch his chest softly, "jerk."

"But you love this jerk."

She roll her eyes and look away. "Hey, don't think about it too much."

"I know you're strong and, you have me to tell everything." He give her one support smile.

"I'm here for you," he added. "And I'm willing to do anything for you."

"Can you, stop," She whined. "Stop being too sweet! I hate you." She sulk.

"I'm just trying to pull out your courage." He smile.

"I love you~" he teasely closer himself to her.

She blushed when he's closer to her even she's backing away.

"I think we can share our courage together." He says.

"Hm? How?" She frown.

He smirked and pull her softly by the neck to kiss her passionately.

"That's how I do it."

-*
a/n; this story OBVIOUSLY dedicated to our precious penguin, myoi mina 🥺💚 we don't know how's she's been right know but i'm hoping the best for her 💚 i really want to see her performing happily and archives her dreams with her 8 lovely sisters. minari, you're loved and i love you alot 💚 you means so much and important to me 💚

me, *biG siGh* signing off from wattpad again :'))

katie.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
NINE OR NONE.