F ; TzuKook #4 - his childhood crush

"So.. Tzuyu. I have something to asks you." He says as he touch the back of his necks.

Tzuyu frowns. She can see that he's nervous as he's sweating a lot. Tzuyu clears her throat softly.

"What is it?"

Jungkook inhale and exhale deeply, "will you marry me?"

Tzuyu was taken aback by his question.

Out of sudden asking me to marry him?

Like, they aren't that close actually plus Jungkook has a girlfriend before her.

"Are you joking? You have a girlfriend." Tzuyu frown.

"Well.. I was working hard to collect much money just to marry her but then, she ended everything between us as she found someone better," Jungkook explains lowly.

"At least I know she aren't the one for me." He added.

Tzuyu nodded, understanding what he's meant. He looks back into her eyes who's acting like she aren't that nervous.

"It's sound like I'm joking, huh?"

Tzuyu let out small laugh, "yeah, I mean. We aren't that close, though."

"I'm being honest," he paused before taking out one small box in front her making her gulps her own saliva.

He gently holds her hand, "Will you marry me?"

*

"Tzuyu-ah."

"Hm?" She sweetly turns at him.

"I want to thanked to you for marrying me. For being my wife and accepting my worst and best. I've never thought I'll found a girl like you." He confesses.

Tzuyu let out one soft smile as she was touched by his words.

"I want thanked to you, Jungkook-ah. I honestly didn't think to be with you this far."

"Me too. I hope our relationship stays forever." He says, sneaking his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Tzuyu giggles, "why with the sudden sad aura? Wanna get ice cream? My mom told me, ice cream can make us happy."

Jungkook stops listening as she talking. She turns at him with a confused face. He frowns as he tries to think sometimes.

"That words.."

Flashback

"Hey, what's your name?"

Jungkooks sadly turns at he girl who suddenly comes beside him when he was upset.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"I'm Chou Tzuyu. Why are you look so sad?" Tzuyu asks cutely, take a sit beside him.

"Nobody wants to be friends with me." Jungkook sniffs, looking down on his feet.

Tzuyu slowly nodded. She then pass him one plastic of ice cream, "here."

Jungkook turns at her.

"My mom say, ice cream could me us happy."

End flashback

"You're the girl."

Tzuyu smile as she was staring Jungkook. She then let out relief sigh.

"You actually remembered me. I know you so well, Jungkook. More than anyone else. But, I acted like I don't remember you like you did to me since you already find another girl when you comeback here after many years you left."

"Your words truly touches me." Jungkook answer, intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Why?"

"Because, when we're little, we're sad cause we couldn't buy an ice cream but when we've grow big, we're sad cause we can't buy an happiness with money."

Tzuyu smile sweetly of hearing his soft explanation. This is the old Jungkook I known.

"I love you, Jungkook-ah." She softly says, staring up the blue skies.

"I love you more, Jeon Tzuyu."

-*
a/n; short oneshot. for ppl who craving for tzukook ❤️ i doesn't make any comeback yet, i'm just updating ❤️