𝗦 ; JiMina #8 - jealousy punishment

"Umm, I think I can't go with you guys, my boyfriend wants me to go home early." Mina pouts.

Nayeon whined, "then it's just me, Yoongi and Bambam? Why not? Just say to him that it's going to be a fast hang out, please~"

"Yeah, you also haven't meet us for a while." Bambam added.

Mina sigh, "I know but the problem is I don't what to make him mad, you know? I tried to be a good girl."

"What do you mean? You just want to hang out with us. He's still working, right?"

Mina just nodded.

"Then, he's just going to let you stay home alone while he's working?" Bambam frown.

"No, it's not like─"

"It's okay, Mina. We all have been in a relationship so, we all know what you're trying to say." Yoongi supports.

Mina finally smile, "thank you for understanding, oppa. I think I will go now? He told me that he's already arrived." Mina looks behind her, searching some familiar car.

They nodded. Nayeon goes to hug her and same to Yoongi. Bambam did the same but a little bit different. He kissed her cheek.

"Bambam, stop." Nayeon holds him after he kissed Mina. She knows what will happen to Mina if some guy do that to her.

"I hope you can hang out with us, sometimes."

Mina frown while wiping her cheek that Bambam kissed, "you're not allowed to kiss my cheek just like that."

"Why? We're legally friends." Bambam shrugs with a little smirks, satisfied.

"Just friends. Nothing more."

She quickly walks away, going to the car that she seems familiar, knowing that it's Jimin's car. She gets in and close it with a sigh.

Jimin look at her, "hey, baby. How's school?"

Mina didn't really hear that since she's too busy focusing on what if Jimin sees things earlier? She really know that he's could be over protective when it comes to her. He really hates when she talks to a guy especially touching. That's his anti.

"Hey, babe. I'm asking, you." His voice starts to be serious making Mina turns in her real world.

She looks at him nervously, "y-yeah? S-school? I-It's kinda g-great."

He smirked, "it must be cause of the kiss, didn't you?"

Shit. I knew it. Of course he sees it. There's no way he's not gonna sees it. He have many eyes to looks on me.

Mina looked down.

"Answer me when I'm asking, Myoui Mina."

"No, of course not. I don't like kiss." She answer softly.

He scoffed, "I really hates when someone touchs whats mine,you know that." He gets closer to her seat.

She gulped. There's no way for her to run now. Just apologise? Yeah.

"Chim, I'm sorry." She says.

"Can sorry turn back of what's happening earlier? No right? I've told you what to do when someone do that to you."

Erk, apologising won't help too.

"B-but he's my friend."

"Oh so, if a friend kissed you, it's doesn't wrong? Like that?"

Just the right time she looks up on his eyes, he attack her with his agressive kiss. She doesn't know why but she's scared of Jimin like this.

"You're turned on by his kiss, don't you?"