𝗔 ; JiMina #4 - be safe ( part one )

"Really? Tomorrow?"

Mina looked at him as she's done packing. She smiles, "I'm just visiting them, Jimin. It's have been a while since I met them." She explain.

"Then, I'm gonna miss you. No more hugy and kisses for weeks."

She giggles, "don't say like that. You still can cheer up! We still can call each other, remember?" She sat beside him.

He looked at her, admiring her beauty before lean to kiss on her soft lips.

"Please, be safe." He hugged her tight.

He know it's hard for him to letting her go for a while but he needs to. She still need to spend some time with her family. She must have been missing them so much since she's staying with Jimin.

"Also, you can stay at bangtwice's house if you feels alone. They are always there to cheer you up." Mina smiles.

He smile, "I know but," he paused. "I just can't trust myself to let yourself go alone."

"You don't trust me?"

"No, it's not like that."

"Then? Jimin, trust me. I will be fine. I will call you directly when I arrive, okay?" She cuppedd his cheek, and smile.

"And, if you're worry I'm gonna find some guys there, you're wrong. You're the only guy that stole my heart." She added, enough to make him smile.

This is the reason why he doesn't want to leave her. She's a just too fragile to let her being alone.

"Your flight tommorow, right?"

"Yep, 8AM."

He gulped, he pulled her to have a hug on the bed. "I, I'm gonna miss this little penguin of mine." He whisper, leaving some kisses on her forehead and neck.

"I'm going to miss you to, Jimin."

*

"Are you crying?"

Mina wipes his tears, she's really weak seeing him like this. And probably her first time seeing him like this.

"Jimin.." She give him one sad look.

He laughed to cover his sad aura, "sorry.. I'm just, can't."

Mina hugged him by his waist. Looking back behind him, showing other bts and twice members, smiling with sad one.

"Please take care of this dumb boyfriend of mines." She says.

"It's okay Mina. We all know how to do this." Nayeon laugh.

Mina look at Jimin, "please don't skip, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Eat well." She smile.

"I will." He leave a kiss on her forehead.

"I will go now."

"Wait,"

He pulled her, giving her last passionate kiss before she leave. She smile after he pulled away.

"I love you, chim."

"I love you too, my penguin."

After Mina gets inside the plane, the real feel of excited inside her body is real. She's going to meet her parents after a few years didn't met. She was hearing Jimin's song in her phone.

She smile, she miss his voice. If he's here, she bet he's going to hug her already. She's already wondering how's he doing.

The beautiful views down on the plane can be seen.