𝗔 + 𝗙 ; JiMina #6 - silent treatment

"You're fucked up, chim."

Jimin gulped, "d-do you know where's she?"

The others shook their heads. "Why did you even did it, Jimin? It's have been three mistakes."

"I-I didn't realize it."

"No, you like the situation that's why you let her touch and kissed you." Taehyung interrupt.

"Tae, shh. Don't keep blaming Jimin okay? It's still Seulgi's fault for coming out of nowhere when we hangout."

"But, Mina already hurts so many times cause of him! She keep give him a chance to change but then, what did he do? He waste it all." Taehyung defend.

"Tae, listen. I know you treat her as much as your sister but, I'm really sorry. I seriously didn't even mean to hurt her, it's an accident."

"Accident your ass." Taehyung roll his eyes, walking upstairs, closing his door loudly.

"He seems real mad." Hoseok whisper.

"He is. Mina and Tae really close though." Namjoon looked at Jimin.

"Please, just tell me where's she."

Jin sigh, "she didn't told us any. When she arrived there with their members, just right after she sees you hugging with that Seulgi girl, she walks and drove away."

"But I can tell she's going to Nayeon's house." Hoseok added.

"Shit."

×××

"What have you done, Jimin?" Nayeon asks between their call.

"I will tell you later. I'm coming to your house since she's there, right?" He asks.

"Chim, she is here but she seems like she doesn't want to meet you yet. When she came here, she didn't even talk but show me her teary and sad eyes," Nayeon sigh.

"You make another mistake?"

Jimin gulped, "I-I accidentally did it."

"With the same girl?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Jimin, she will thinks that you actually planning to cheat on her if like that." She mad.

"I know! I want to meet her, please."

"Jimin, it's much better for you to rest at home and let her have some space. She gave you two chance but now you broke her trust again."

"Nayeon!"

That's where the calls ended. He really fucked up this time. Even it's before, Mina would just talk to him slowly but now she shows him, that she's hurt too.

×××

"Please, Nayeon. It's have been four days she's here and I miss her badly."

She sigh, "actually, it's great you're here. Since the four days were begins, she didn't even went out the room."

"Let me see her, please."

Nayeon nodded, quickly Jimin goes upstairs to Nayeon's room that where Mina there. He slowly opens the door.

The views making him smile, it's where his love of his life were sleeping on the bed peacefully. She really looks like an angel. He walks to her bed slowly and sat there before touching her soft hair.

"Hey, Mina. It's have been four days you left." He looks at her sides face since she sleeping.

"I miss you."

"I miss your angelic voice."

"Your happy smile with me."

"Your pouts."

"Your lips."

"And especially you," he kisses on her cheek. "I miss you the most."

"I know I did many mistake yet you still forgiving me. I love you more than myself, you know that?"

He talks as she can hear him, asking her for another last chance.

Then, he gets a message from Nayeon,

'I think you should take her home.'

He looks at Mina, "please don't be mad at me when you woke up cause I take you home silently."

×××

"You're awake." Jimin smile as he looks at her.

She reminds silent.

Jimin gulped, "why you didn't eat at Nayeon's house? You'll get gastric." He added.

But she still didn't answer him. When they arrive at their house, just right after Jimin stops the car, trying to look at her but she went out before he could talk to her. He sigh.

She's giving me silent treatment now.

He sat beside her on the coach, "you want to eat? I will cook cook something for you." He smiles.

But no answer. He holds her hand as she's focusing on the tv.

"Mina, I know you're mad of what happen you saw at the Café past days but I swear I didn't plan to take her there. She's who's the one came to me and treat me like I'm hers," he explain.

He looked down, then scan her sad face, "I really miss your voice. I miss you to talked to me happily."

Just right at the time she stood up, Jimin hugged her by her back.

"Baby, pretty please. Forgive me."

No response.

"Even if you can't, don't ignored me. I-I miss you so much. Please, Mina.."

"Was it easy for you to receive an it's okay from me?" She turns around, looking at him.

He smile, "you talked."

"Answer me, Park Jimin." She seriously say.

"No, it's not easy but I'm trying to make it easy right now." He kiss on her lips.

While he's kisisng her, yes, he miss this but he just realized she's crying while his lips on hers so, he decided to change it into a hug.

"I miss you, I love you, I need you. You're my everything, Mina. There's no one could replace you, Minari."

"I gave you many chances."

He looks at her in the eyes and kisses her forehead, "just this time."

She smile while crying, looking down, "I hate you." He holds her small hand, holding it tight as she can disappears anytime.

He smile, "I love you too, cutie."

-*
a/n; like i say i can't stop.