𝗜 ; BangTwice #5 - overreacting sides

Im Nayeon ♡ Min Yoongi

"What did I told you yesterday?"

"That I can't go anywhere,"

"Well, you hear it right then now where are you going?"

"Oh c'mon, babe. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm just meeting hims for once after a years! Please~" Nayeon shows her puppy eyes.

"Oh, don't show me that puppy eyes. Take me also."

"What? I thought─"

"You thought." Yoongi cuts her off.

"Damn nayeon! You've been so pretty these days!" Jinyoung hugged her.

Yoongi fakes cough, "she's pretty everytime, every seconds. What an idiot." He whisper is enough to make Nayeon hears it.

She look at him and widen her eyes, "so, Jinyoung, meet my boyfriend, Yoongi."

"Yoongi.. I'm Jinyoung." He smiles, Yoongi nodded.

"Can we leave now?"

Yoo Jeongyeon ♡ Kim Namjoon

"Yes, I've been here a days ago.. It's nice to be meeting you again." Jeongyeon show her soft smile while bowed.

"Anyways, wanna hangout sometimes? Have some drinks outside?"

"Oh, I would lo─"

"Sorry bro. She can't, she's still working so, I don't think she had enough free time to went out."

"So, who's jealous just now?" Jeongyeon smirked

Hirai Momo ♡ Jung Hoseok

"Momo ya.." Hoseok calls while leaning against the chair that he's sitting.

She turn around from doing her work, "why?"

"Let's go home. This guy just staring at you and I don't like it."

Momo laughed, "he's my project member. Also your problem want to stay with me."

"I don't care let's go home, now."

Minatozaki Sana ♡ Kim Taehyung

"Um, excuse me?" One of Sana's classmate interrupted TaeSana's talk.

"Eh, hey Mark!" Sana smiles.

"Hey. So, I already texted you when are we gonna do project?"

"Toda─"

"Nope. She can't do it today, tomorrow and next week. She's busy, trust me."

"Why would I trust you?" Mark laugh nervously.

"Cause I'm her boyfriend, can you see it?"

Park Jihyo ♡ Kim SeokJin

"Thanks for the dinner treat, Kevin." Jihyo smile.

So, he smile back, "no worries! I would probably love to have a dinner with you, alone, again!"

"Oh, sorry sir. I'm not going to be rude just straightforward, can't you see this women is obviously not available?" Jin pulled Jihyo closer to him.

"She's mine."

Myoui Mina ♡ Park Jimin

"Hey." Jimin shakes his hand with Mina's friend.

The intense stare from Jimin to that guy is such a deathly glare. Jimin are just can't let go of Mina's hand down at the table as she's busy talking doing works.

"Oh, thank you so much Bambam for helping me this." Mina bowed.

"No worries. See you around?"

"I think?"

Bambam goes to her tries to hug her but Jimin pulled hee behind him, "stop trying to flirting with my girlfriend."

Chou Tzuyu ♡ Jeon Jungkook

"You're so noisy. Pease keep quiet so I can do this work fastly." Tzuyu frown and the noisy Jungkook.

She didn't allowed him to come over but he's just doesn't listen to her.

"I can be noisy. Just doing such a small homework doesn't bother anything." Jungkook sent a deathly stare at the guy in front Tzuyu before closing his eyes.

"Oh my god. Keep your jealousy feelings away. I'm just doing this work, go home."

"No. I don't trust that guy who's look like he's waiting the chef go away so he can eat his dinner. Heck no."

-*
a/n; exam is almost over 💓