𝗜 ; BangTwice #3 - staring contest

Im Nayeon ♡ Min Yoongi

"So, you both are couples?"

"N─"

"Yes."

"Okay so, the reason you both was called here, we are doing a tv programme about you both and you all other's friends. You might be the first one doing it." The director explain.

"Okay, what are gonna do here? Fighting?" Yoongi says, Nayeon quickly smack his hand.

"No. We want you both to stare each other in the eyes for 4 minutes."

"Oh come on you cna do it Yoongi. Just one minute left." Nayeon laughed seeing Yoongi tries hard to not cringe.

"You know, I've seen this damn face for almost everyday."

Yoo Jeongyeon ♡ Kim Namjoon

"Four minutes? Sorry, I'm not gonna waste my four minutes here." Jeongyeon roll her eyes.

"But, all of your members gonna do it except for Dahyun and Chaeyoung."

"Doing this not a hard thing right, Jeong?"

The others members who's watching them for far while they're recording, holding their laugh.

"Why aren't they talk or smiling? They both like a fighting grandparents."

Hirai Momo ♡ Jung Hoseok

Momo laughed before looking onto Hoseok's eyes. But everytime she did, she will laugh directly looked away.

"Um, when will we should record?"

"Sorry sorry, I just─ not comfortable doing this when there's a camera.. It's like y'all like a paparazzi." She laughed.

"Ah, let's just act like we're not here!"

Minatozaki Sana ♡ Kim Taehyung

Sana holds her damn laugh staring deep into Taehyung's eyes. I mean, they both holding their laugh when they share two same brain cells.

"Please stop laughing. You're making this things harder, Minatozaki."

Sana laughed closing her mouth but still trying to focus.

"One minutes left!"

Park Jihyo ♡ Kim SeokJin

The both try to be focus as ever. But, literally lost when the members was ' woo-ing ' at them.

"Wah, Jihyo unnie~"

"Act serious~"

"I see who's wining this."

"I guess they can do this for 24 hours."

"Can't they shut their damn mouth?" Jihyo whisper and laughed.

Myoui Mina ♡ Park Jimin

"Wait, let me laugh first." Mina says.

But Jimin didn't let her. She was blushed hard doing this. And of course, the members won't shut up. Mina laugh, showing her little shy gummy smile making Jimin holds onto her.

She knows Jimin so much. He's forcing himself to not looking her at the lips.

"I want to kiss you so badly." He whisper.

Mina smile shyly, "idiot."

Chou Tzuyu ♡ Jeon Jungkook

"Let's see if these maknaes can do better." Jin tease.

"At least we gonna do better than hyung." Jungkook says.

"Tell me when you're ready." The director said.

"We're ready."

The awkward silence running when Jungkook and Tzuyu making eye contact. Legit they both seems comfortable. Like they're speaking through their eyes.

"You got some pretty sparkle eyes." Jungkook says.

"It's not like you noticed it just now, right?"

-*
a/n; lmao i can't with myself. this sounds boring.