𝗜 ; BangTwice #1 - travelling

Im Nayeon ♡ Min Yoongi

"Where do we want to go?" Nayeon repeat her boyfriend's word.

"Yes. When I asked you, don't ask me back, girl."

Nayeon giggles, "we could go at, somewhere interesting."

"Yea but where?"

"Croatia? Croatia had some pretty places to visit and hey babe." she sat beside him with cheeky smile, "their lake is so damn pretty! Take a look here." She tools out her phone.

"You want to visit there?"

"I would love too. Isn't this place is pretty?"

"Let's visit there then."

Yoo Jeongyeon ♡ Kim Namjoon

"Hey hardworking boy. Aren't you tired?" She sat beside Namjoon.

"I am. We had some break for weeks." He says, not opening his eyes.

"Really? Let's travel somewhere!"

"Where?"

"Italy. I've do some research about it but I didn't plan when to go," She smiles, "Italy is famous too so, I bet that would be interesting for us to travel there."

"So, you want to go there?"

"Of course, Joon! I already did some research omg." She roll her eyes.

Hirai Momo ♡ Jung Hoseok

"Hobi! I heard Nayeon unnie is travelling somewhere with Yoongi." She whisper to Hoseok.

"Okay then?"

Momo steps away from him and frown, "aren't you gonna take me somewhere than Korea?"

"You will accept to go travelling as long as that country had some jokbal." Hoseok added.

Momo giggles, "but, let's travel somewhere~"

"Japan."

"Japan?"

"Japan."

Momo stares at Hoseok, "my hometown?"

"Japan is your hometown, right? I guess it's much better to travel there since you know what's great foods there."

"Waa~ You know me well~" Momo show him her cheeky laugh.

Minatozaki Sana ♡ Kim Taehyung

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

Seeing his girlfriend doing research on her phone. "I want to go travelling so, I'm searching the best places." She answers.

Taehyung put his head on her shoulder. Seeing her scrolling on one pages.

"Let's visit Canada."

"Eh?" Sana looks at him.

"Canada is a beautiful place. You told me you want to have a great picture on a great place we travel so, I think Canada is great."

"How did you know?"

"Um, maybe I knew it by myself. Let's go to Canada next week."

Park Jihyo ♡ Kim SeokJin

"Maybe.. Singapore is a great place." Seokjin says.

Jihyo look at him, "but Singapore is a hot place?"

"But their place to visit is interesting. You always have been a long time didn't visit Singapore so, isn't that place great?"

"You have visit Singapore before?" Jihyo look at Jin who's busy setting the dining table.

"Once in my life?" (a/n; well, i didn't know if jin has visit Singapore or not.) Jin replied.

Jihyo nodded.

"Let's go to Singapore. At least we can usual ourselves with a hot country."

Myoui Mina ♡ Park Jimin

"Why didn't you asked me before about this?" Jimin looked at her who's looking around.

"I already did! But you told me you doesn't want to go." Mina pouts.

"Better than London, let's go to my hometown." Jimin holds her hand, "I want to show my family my love of my life."

"You idiot they already had seen me before." Mina laugh.

"But you told me you liked my hometo─"

"My choose this time!" Mina quickly says. Jimin look at her, went silent.

"I love to visit Hawaii. They has pretty place." Mina softly said.

"Hawaii? Yea, I've seen you many times go to Hawaii."

"Then, this time I want to go spend my time there with you."

Chou Tzuyu ♡ Jeon Jungkook

"Does these maknaes doesn't want to travel anywhere?" Jin asked the olders.

Just seeing the both of them chilling at the coach, watching movie, the thought the didn't goes anywhere.

"I don't know. Nayeon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Sana already gone today right?" Mina asked.

"Yeah. They already gone for their travel. Yah, maknaes!" Jihyo says.

"YES?" Tzuyu answer.

"Didn't you planned anything to travel? You both will be alone in this damn house."

"We already did. We will go tomorrow with Jimin hyung." Jungkook answer.

"Really?"

"Yea, they goes to Busan for weeks."

-*
a/n : srry lovies, dahyun and chaeyoung couldn't added cause i didn't know with who should i ship them.