𝗔 ; NamJeong #1 - the truth untold

"You should tell her about your condition, hyung." Jimin looked at Namjoon.

He's having cancer. How much he wished for him to live forever, and love his girlfriend forever, it doesn't letting. It's have been a long time he's having a cancer but he isn't telling Jeongyeon. Why? He doesn't want her to gets hurt from hearing it. He wants her to life happily even when he's not alive anymore.

"I can't, Jimin."

"Hyung, what do you mean you can't? You only have 50 days to live." His voice cracked.

"I don't want her to get hurt."

"But the way you keep this secret from her will make it worst for her. C'mon hyung. It's sounds hurt but I knew she will understand."

Namjoon shook his head while coughing, "don't, jimin."

He sigh, "hyung. I'm just worry over your girlfriend. She's a kind girl yet she's loyal."

"I-I will," Namjoon catch his breath. "I will told her soon."

×××

"Joonie, what happened to you? You looks pale than before." Jeongyeon hold his hand tightly.

Namjoon give her a weak smile, "I'm great, Jeong. Don't worry. Anyways, where are we going?"

Jeongyeon show her bright smile, "I don't know about that cause I just want to spend my whole day with you."

And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Namjoon let out small laugh, "me too. Let's go eat something."

Jeongyeon nodded. But she somehow notice how weak Namjoon are when he walked. How weak he talked and how weak he laugh. She doesn't k ow why but she thinks he must be tired.

"Joonie, please tell me. Are you really good?" Jeongyeon holds his hand.

Namjoon looks seriously weak when she's on her choice to buy dress for their valentine day soon.

Namjoon look at her and give a peck on her cheek, "I'm really really great."

He took out his phone to checked the time. "I will go to the restroom."

Jeongyeon nodded. But she aren't just going to let him away like that cause she notice some girls are staring him from far. She brush those overthink away.

×××

"Where's Namjoon?" Jeongyeon put her bag on the table as Mina and Jimin sat on the coach.

"N-Namjoon are out for work f-for a while." Jimin lied.

He knows Namjoon aren't to tell Jeongyeon about his condition. When he's actually at the hospital, he lied to Jeongyeon by saying he's busy.

"But he told me─"

"Anyway unnie. Can you help me on choosing dress at the shop later? Jimin has work so, he can't follow me." Mina pouts, trying to change the topic.

Jeongyeon let out a nervous smile, "yeah yeah. I will wait at car now. I think it's much better for us to go now."

Mina nodded as Jeongyeon walk out.