𝗜 ; TaeSana #2 - my comforter

Sana stays inside her dorm quietly while her members were outside, teasing each other.

She still can't make herself smile. After those hates she gets after post a picture on Instagram about her country, she getting hates, suddenly. I mean, of course she's hurt. She did nothing and suddenly getting those hates.

"Sana-shi?" She hears her members knoced the door when they noticed that Sana is hiding herself inside her room.

"Sana-shi, if you're hearing this, we hope you can come out here. Please smile a little, we all know you're hurt by those hates that you received but I think they just misunderstood. You did nothing about this." She hears Jeongyeon says softly.

She looked down on her bed. Without knowing, her tears ran through her cheek. Showing herself how weak her right now. But she know she need to keep strong for herself, fans, TWICE and of course, her boyfriend, taehyung.

"Unnie, please come out.." Chaeyoung says slowly.

Sana sniffed. She wipes those tears that ran through her face, she stood up andd open the door, showing 8 pairs of heads in front her room.

"Unnie, are you okay?"

"Why are you crying?"

"Please don't cry, you did nothing."

Sana couldn't help herself when they said those. She break down in front them. While she's crying, they hugged her, showing so much love to her and keep calming her.

"Sana, please don't be like this.. Don't cry so often." Jihyo pat her head softly.

"Have Taehyung know this?" Nayeon whisper to Jeongyeon.

"Probably no. You know that BTS at America right now right? They have billboard, remember? They are far now." Jeongyeon answer quietly.

"I mean, how can we do? Even we really close to her, Sana legit says nothing!" Nayeon say back.

"Then what? You want to call him? He will be so damn worried and what if he flew back all the way here just for Sana? We will ruin their schedule."

"Sana unnie, are you hungry? We buy some foods earlier." Dahyun ask.

Sana tries to shook her head but then she remember she didn't ate her food since breakfast. So, she give a fake smile while nodding.

Dahyun smile back and lead her to the kitchen, "it's your favorite unnie!" Dahyun tries to cheer her up with Tzuyu, Jihyo and Momo.

While Chaeyoung, Mina, Nayeon and Jeongyeon thinking how to make Sana's smile, comeback.

"No, unnie, we can't call him. Seriously we can't."

"Then, are we just gonna let her like this? She's gonna be down and unconfident like this.. We have Show Champion tomorrow."

They look at each other. "What if, we just make a call from Taehyung to Sana?"

"That's what I want to told you both."

"But, I doesn't have Taehyung's number." Nayeon looked at them.

"I have his number. Wait." Mina say and dials Taehyung's number.

"..hello?"

Mina smile in factory hearing Taehyung's deep voice, answering her call. "Hey Tae! It's Mina."

"Oh Mina? Hello. Why so sudden you call? Is there's something happen or there's any news that you all coming here too?" She hear his other members chuckling.

"No. I'm calling you cause of Sana. Have you seen the trending tags on Twitter about WeLoveYouSana?" She ask.

She hears no respond in a second, "on that. I've seen those. After I knew what happened I tried to message and call Sana but she doesn't reply. Is she fine?"

"Indirectly, no. She's not in a good mood since she getting those hate. We have an encore tomorrow but we doesn't know if Sana unnie will be fine.." Mina softly said.

"Can I talk to her while I'm free here?"

"Yeah. Wait a sec."

Mian walk to Sana who's emotionless eating her foods and look up seeing Mina with her phone. She raise her eyebrowns.

"Taehyung. He want to talk to you." She says.

Sana blinked and shook her head. "Unnie.. Please, he's worry."

She sees Dahyun, Jihyo, Momo and Tzuyu walked away to give her privacy.

She slowly took the phone as Mina walk away.

"Hello?" Taehyung says.

Sana's eyes already filled in tears. She really, really want to let out her stress on Taehyung. She missed him, yes she does but she suddenly forget that she's with Taehyung when she get those hates.

"Sana?" Taehyung called again.

"T-Taehyung.." Her voice keep cracked when she talked.

While Taehyung, he could hear his heart cracked little by little. Heharing the love of his life crying and not in mood isn't the hing he like.

"Hey baby.. Are you okay? Why you didn't answer my calls?" He soften his voice for Sana.

She pushed away her foods and lays her head on the table, hiding herself from crying while her members are watching.

"Baby, don't cry~ It's not your fault. You seriously did nothing." He cheer her up.

"T-Taehyung.. I-I don't k-know what to d-do here.. E-everytime I o-open up my p-phone, there's s-so many comments f-from the post.. I-It's all the hates and I-I can't." She breaks down while pulling away the phone from her ear.

She cries a lot. She really want him on her sides, comforting her. Hugs her and says, everything is gonna be okay.

"Baby, listen here.. I'm here so far from you and I'm worried hearing you crying alone like this.. But baby, please, cheer up a little for me, for your members and your fans. I bet they will support you on the day of your encore. Sana, baby, stop crying and fighting! You're the strongest girl I've love." He sweetly says making her smile and crying non-stop.

Her members sadly smile. At least she get some support to collect herself.

"T-Taehyung-ah.." She really want to say something but she can't.

"Sana baby, I love you and I believed in you. You can keep strong and you're strong. You still can do it even those hates hunting you. I believes in you, baby. Fighting!" He says again.

Cause on this time, he know all Sana needs is a support and love. She's just an innocent victim.

"T-Taehyung.. T-thank you~" Her voice keep on crack.

"Baby, I know it's hurt but I need to go now. Practicing dance. But please, promise me you will keep yourself strong and a bright person. Sana babe, you can do it tomorrow! I love you so much~"

"I-I love you more, s-silly." She chuckled a little and they both ended the call.

Her members comes to her and hugged her, "We love you sana! Fighting!"

-*
a/n; okay let me cry. i get this ideas cause of what happen to sana. i still seriously don't know why she deserves this kind of hates? #WeLoveYouSana i still can't move on the way i sees her 'fake' smile on encore performance today.. even a fan shouts 'sana fighting!' she cried easily hearing that. can't you see how much hard time she goes through? :') she's literally doesn't dare to look at camera and the way she act really, really hurts me inside. but i really hopes she will be fine soon. It's not her fault and ONCEs always here for her ❤️

#WeLoveYouSana 💜