𝟬𝟮𝟲. high risk, no reward

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅, risk it all𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 - 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 - 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THERE'S A WEAK LINK in every chain and it's just a matter of time before this one snaps

My peers that attended the unauthorised party were being interviewed. Excluding me. Leaving me desperate for any type of information as to what is happening, "You're taking that paper seriously." Charles Bass hums seeing his best friend write.

"It's not a paper. It's a heartfelt letter to Blair." Nate informs the boy, not wavering his eyes from the paper, "A heartfelt letter?" Thomas asks surprised, actually paying attention instead of being attached to his phone.

While Chuck's confused and frankly annoyed - at this point - by the feeling in his stomach, "Who spayed you, man? Blair doesn't even want you. She has been crystal about that since we got back." the scarved man reminds the Archibald.

"Didn't seem that way when she kissed me at the pool." he retorts, "She kissed you?"

"Well, I kissed her, but... Yeah." he nods. Shifting his gaze between his two best friends, "Was she like, into it? Or what she more like-?" Charles asks.

"Of course she was into it, man. What do you think?"

"I think that this letter is bullshit." Tom voices.

Where the remaining two raise their brows at, "You have been glued to your phone ever since we got back." Nate retorts, "Or more to someone." Chuck scuffs, "Staring with a V, ending in alerie." he smirks.

"Val?" Thomas scuffs, "What? No." he denies weakly, "We know, man. It's fine." Nate reassures, "You know nothing." he denies, "Besides we were talking about Blair, and we all know her."

"Yes, I do." Nathaniel grins. Making the Bass man cringe their nose, "I think she wants me to suffer a little more. You know, even the playing field." he adds.