𝟬𝟬𝟱. you're not a bastard

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲, slutty defence squad𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ I HAVE DECIDED I want to go into the business direction

I HAVE DECIDED I want to go into the business direction. Business ethics to be specific." I inform Blair. Looking around the crowd I try to find the eldest Bass, "So... I'm going to ask Bart if I can shadow him." I trail off.

"That's great, V." B smiles, "You really think so?" I ask her, "Yes." she nods. Spotting the man, I suddenly feel nervous. What is easily caught on by my best friend, "No, no, no."

Setting my posture straight, I bite my lip, "You're going over there, and you are going to take that position." Blair tells me. Letting my lip go I swallow thickly as she hands me a champagne glass, "That position is yours. You just have to go over there and take it." she whispers.

Nodding I take a deep breath as B nudges me forward. Walking up to the man we start the conversation with some small talk. Before I break it, "I want to- I need to be depended and who better than the future man of the year."

"You really think I will get it?" he asks me. Taking a sip I nod, "Of course. Who else?" I question, continuing on, he hums, "This Saturday, my office. The first floor, you know how to find it?" Bart asks holding his hand out.

Placing my hand in his, I nod, "Thank you." smile at the man, and opportunity, "Firm handshake." he notes. Making me pull my hand back, "Thanks, again." I breathe out.

As he walks away, I puff out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding in. Squeaking I make my way to our table. Taking the empty seat in between Thomas and Isabel. A smile of disbelief on my face. Catching B's attention yet before she could ask something her attention was stolen away by a sight behind me, "You got to be kidding?"

"This should be fun." Chuck hums. Following their gaze, I see Serena with buzz-cut boy, who's name I'm not aware of. Watching them Tom's soft rubbing on my thigh almost goes unnoticed. That's until he softly squeezes. Causing me to choke on my drink, making them look at me, "Are you okay?" Katie asks.