𝟬𝟯𝟭. rumor has it

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲, mind boxes are a mess𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ AT LEAST YOU GET to wake up from your nightmare

AT LEAST YOU GET to wake up from your nightmare. I'm living with mine." S sighs dramatically as we walk to school. Rolling my eyes, I throw my cup away, "It's not that bad."

"That's because you like Tom." B retorts, "I don't." I deny, quickly. Maybe a little too quickly. As they both raise a brow at my reply, "You were hanging out with Dan tonight, right?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Yes, thank God. Finally, the return of some normalcy." S sighs relieved as B tries to make a run for it, "B, what are you doing?" S questions confused, "Giving homeschooling some serious consideration."

"Look, I know you think everyone's still talking about you. But your three-week-old scandal is ancient history." I reassure. Linking our arms, "Did you even hear the dirt that happened over break?" S asks the glasses-wearing, head-covered girl.

"Who would I have heard it from? Dorota? V was out all break."

"I was working." I remind her, "Yeah, working William." she mumbles. Causing a sudden heat to rush to my cheeks, "After the much-concerned effort, Maya finally made it into Brody Jenner's cell phone. Ugh." S starts, making her laughs.

"Oh, and Kati's dad moved her entire family back to Israel." I add, "And Constance's bad-girl-turned-good Serena van der Woodsen moved in with Chuck Bass."

Making me snore softly, "So, you two think this whole thing could have blown over by now?" our best friend asks again. Where we both nod to, "Come on." holding my hand up she takes the glasses off. Wanting to continue like that, "That too." S adds.

Making the Waldorf groan as she reluctantly pulls the scarf off her head. As soon as she does whispers start filling the air around us, "Don't worry, B."