𝟬𝟮𝟳. no new friends

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻, it's a boy!𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN gossip and scandal? I'm so glad you asked

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN gossip and scandal? I'm so glad you asked. Anyone can commit a minor indiscretion and generate a day's worth of buzz. But in order for gossip to birth a true scandal. It requires the right person to be in the wrong place.

Scrolling down there's a picture of Serena with - what looks to be - a pregnancy test. Yet with everyone wanting to see her fall. We can never know if she was actually buying them for her own use, she did for someone else, or it might have even been edited.

Picking up my bag, I shake my head. Heading downstairs, "B!" I call. The brunette holding out the elevator, "Ten minutes."

"Twenty minutes early." I retort as she walks into the lift. Me following close behind, "Did you see the blast?"

"It's for me." she says as soon as the doors close. Making my brows furrow, "Why didn't you ask me?"

"And have people take pictures of you? No thanks." B denies. Shifting my gaze to her I look at the brunette, "It's sweet, and psychotic at the same time.." I trail off, "It's like you." I smile. Making B's lip tuck up, rolling her eyes as she does.

Seated at the steps the blond Humphrey runs up later than expected, "Hey!" little J calls, "Hey, J." I greet taking another sip, "You're late." B notes, "Yeah, I know. I had to drop some books off at the library. Sorry." she apologizes, taking a seat close to Blair.

Taking a sip of my drink I watch the scene unfold, "Would you do me a favour?" Blair asks the freshman, "Anything." she nods, "Move down a couple steps." the Waldorf asks, waving her hand for the blond to do so.

Sighing softly I look at the scene unfold, "This whole hazing thing is getting a bit old. Don't you think, B?" Jenny questions, "Don't I know it." I mumble against my cup, "The hazing stops when I say it stops." B starts.