𝟬𝟬𝟮. dying brain cells

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗼, this is us𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁

𝘁𝘄𝗼, this is us
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE MORNING AFTER THE party the news of Serenas' return has made the rounds

THE MORNING AFTER THE party the news of Serenas' return has made the rounds. While the rest of the city died down, Gossip Girl stayed awake.

Everyone in the city tries to go back to their normal routine as the weekend ends, school comes back and jobs are needed to be done.

"Wake up, your dreams won't come true in your sleep." B reminds me as she shakes me awake. Groaning I turn around, "Five more minutes." I mumble.

Suddenly the warmth of my covers leaving, I groan, "Blair!" I whine out leading my head up, "Valerie!" she whines back.

Sitting up, I huff. Taking my phone off the nightstand. Not being able to stop a smile from forming on at the good morning text from a certain brunette boy, "What's that smile about?" B questions as she hangs my outfit up for the day, "Nothing." I shrug standing up.

Taking my pyjamas off I put on her choice, "So... it's not Tommy." she trails off. When I don't reply, she raises a brow, "Right?"

"Right." I lie. I know it's wrong to lie to your best friend. As well as nearly impossible but I also know she would freak out and scream her lungs out if I were to I say that it was indeed him.

"Why don't you go downstairs? I will meet you there in a minute?" I suggest. Glancing over me she nods, "Yeah." she breathes out.

Taking a deep breath I finish my routine in the order B taught me. Arriving downstairs Blair was holding the elevator as well as my bag, "Dorota packed your lunch and a snack for on the way. Let's go before we are late." she urges, "I'm five minutes early." I remind, taking my bag from her.

"Meaning you're twenty-five minutes late. Be early. The early bird gets the worm."

"That's only a good expression when you are the bird." I remind her, "Don't be a worm then." she tells me as the doors close.