𝟬𝟯𝟲. kill or be killed

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅, she doesn't owe you𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IN OUR MODERN AGE, when you call someone and can't find them you can be pretty sure they'll get the message

IN OUR MODERN AGE, when you call someone and can't find them you can be pretty sure they'll get the message. But if they don't call you back, it usually means they don't want to be found.

"Who keeps calling you?"

"No one." I deny, sending it to voicemail, "No one is pretty eager." B raises a brow, "I'm calling Tom." I whisper, running my hand through the girls' hair. Letting her lean on me, getting my back pressed harshly against the cab door.

As he picks up, I sigh relieved, "Hey, can you come over?" I ask, "Yeah, sure. What's up?"

"I will explain when I get there." I inform him, "Wait, you aren't home-" "Please, don't ask any more questions."

Arriving at the Waldorfs, B steps out of the lift as I stay with the blond, "Well, is something actually wrong or is this just some ploy to get us here?"

"I meant what I said over the phone. I need your help. We need your help." Blair tells the boys, "With what?" Tom asks confused.

Leading them to the elevator, "Hey, keep your eyes open." I whisper. Seeing the state the girl is in they all want to help, "Wow, what happened to her?"

"Just bring her upstairs. Dorota, coffee."

Lifting her up, it's a team effort to get her to the bathroom, "Come on, Serena. You have to shower." B guides, "No, I just want to sleep."

"You need to stay awake, babe." I remind her, "Why won't you let me sleep?" she asks frustrated as Tom helps getting her into the bathroom, "Thank you, we got it from here." B nods.

Seating the girl on the edge, I help stripping her of her clothes, "So, we have every hangover cure known to man, plus bagels. They should help soak up the alcohol and whatever else she took." Chuck holds up.