𝟬𝟭𝟵. turkey, turkey, turkey

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻, happy thanksgiving?𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 - 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗳 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗶𝗲

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 - 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗳 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗶𝗲.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SNAPPING OUT OF THE memory reality crashes right in, "I- I will be back

SNAPPING OUT OF THE memory reality crashes right in, "I- I will be back." Valerie just makes out, gasping for air as she rushes out the kitchen. Leaving two confused Waldorf women behind, entering the bathroom, "Honey, are you alright?" Her Godmother questions.

"V? Is everything okay in there?" B asks as I don't respond.

Continuing to take deep breaths, she franticly looks around the room, "I will be out in a minute." she gasps out. Squeezing her eyes shut for a moment, before trying to find one point to focus on, which seems to be impossible with her continuously blurrier vision.

Not soon later the door flies open, a set of arms wraps around the girl. Her chin raises, a cold metal touches the girls' lips, clearing her airways. Slowly, but surely her vision clears up. Seeing the older woman look worried, she wipes the — unnoticed by the girl — tears from her cheeks.

"We're right here." she whispers. And she was, they all were. While others were on there way or were they?

"Just go, I will be there in a minute." I reassure them, "You will do no such a thing. You'll be in bed resting until dinner is ready." Elenore denies. Nodding, tucking me in, both kissing my head before leaving the room.

"Caterers?" B asks confused as they walk down the stairs. To have a surprise waiting for her, Harold isn't coming after all. Doing some homework, I stay in bed like requested. Yet another surprise was waiting, "Shouldn't you be with family on the holidays?" a familiar voice asks.

Looking up my eyes widen, "Abel?" I question sitting up.

Opening his arms to me, I know that this is real. Jumping out the bed I run into my brothers' arms. Quickly getting dressed, we take our traditional walk around Central Park. We used to do this every time he came back to New York, "How has England been?" I ask breaking the awkward silence.