𝟬𝟯𝟴. ━ i do.

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, fifth time is the charm𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 '𝗶 𝗱𝗼' 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 '𝗶 𝗱𝗼' 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE SLAM OF A door, makes our resident moral compass lean up

THE SLAM OF A door, makes our resident moral compass lean up. Wiping the corner of her mouth, she slowly wakes up. Brows furrowing at the cologne sent entering her nose.

"Valerie!"

Eyes widening at the voice of my Godmother. Seeing the shirtless boy laying under me, "Tom." I nudge, moving his arm. As he just groans, I slap his chest. Successfully getting his eyes open, "Val?" the woman by the door says again.

Standing up, I pull him with me, "Wow-" he starts, "Just keep quiet." I instruct, pushing him into my closet, closing the door.

Before opening the door to my room, "Hey." I smile at my godmother.

Smiling back at the girl her brows furrow, at the choice of wardrobe, "Who's shirt are you wearing?" aunt Elenore questions confused. Shifting my gaze to the button down, before the woman, "Mine." I shrug.

"Since when?" she asks instead, "Where did you come here for?" I ask softly.

Remembering what happened, "Your dad flew in for the wedding, I thought you might want to see him before the chaos."

Thinking about it, I shake my head, "No... not really. I'm meeting Tom in a bit, with his dad getting married you can imagine his head." I say, tapping the side of mine.

Nodding she kisses the top of my head, rubbing my cheek gently, "I'll see you there."

"You will."

Closing the door, I open my closet to have the boys lips on mine im a beat. Whom continues to pull me closer, "Stop, stop, stop. You need to get passed Dorota and home to change." I say in-between kisses.