𝟬𝟬𝟯. kiss my lips

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲, kiss me on my lips𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WHILE ON ONE SIDE of the bridge a young blond talked her brother into procuring the love of his life

WHILE ON ONE SIDE of the bridge a young blond talked her brother into procuring the love of his life. On the other side, a brunette was trying to show hers how much she loved him. Only to be stopped by the most devastating words, "He slept with Serena." B sobs over the phone.

"What?" I question disorientated. Sitting up I rub the sleep out of my eyes, "Nate." Blair clarifies.

"Where are you now?" I ask her, "Almost home." she informs me. Pulling the covers off I get out, "I'm going to grab us a tub of chocolate ice cream. We can drown the pain in it, okay?" I offer.

"Okay." she echos, "Want to stay on the phone?" I ask her. Hearing her sniff I know she wants to, "Please." she whispers. Placing my phone on the counter I set it on loudspeaker as I proceed to open up the freezer, "Why don't I tell you about how annoying Tom was." I start. Making her chuckle, "Did you know he tried to kiss me?" I ask her, "He did?"

"Yes!"

"I thought you left that in the summer." she recites what I said maybe a million times before, "I did," I nod. Shaking my head I bite my lip, "I thought we did." I sigh. Hearing her hum, I nudge the freeze close with my bum, "What happened?" she questions.

Explaining every detail of what happened she gasps and comments at my words, "Then the only question is; did you want him to?" she asks me. Causing me to stay silent, "You did, didn't you?" B guesses, "I don't know what I want." I confess.

"Just... it's probably because he was my first sexual experience, and I- I guess I kinda got attached to him." I tell her, "Besides, you and him were the only thing keeping me standing."

"He took advantage of your state, V. That's being an asshole." B denies, "He didn't force himself." I say, defending him. Moving on from the sink I take out two spoons, "If anything I did on him. I initiated the kiss." I tell her.