𝟬𝟭𝟳. long may she reign

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻, burn to a crisp𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 - 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 - 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AND FROM ONE TYRANNY to the other, "B, I want to choose my own outfit

AND FROM ONE TYRANNY to the other, "B, I want to choose my own outfit." I groan. Humming she nudges me to do so. Trying on various options she is pleasantly surprised, "You got better." she nods.

"Getting dressed by you over the years, I've actually developed taste." I tell her proudly.

Arriving at the venue of the party, astonishment takes over my sense by the sheer beauty the room turned in to, "My God, Katie. Your brother's place looks incredible." B praises.

"I know, right? Let's check it out." Serena agrees, pulling us with her.

Having made our rounds, we sit down for food. Trying to eat with chopsticks, I almost pock my eyes out.

Making B laugh as she helps me, "So... where is Nate?" S asks immediately stopping B's laughter, "Uhm, I'm sure he will be here soon." she tells the blond, "Okay, I will just use my hands."

"We definitely need to eat more sushi." B tells me. Nodding, I close my eyes at the taste, "Definitely." I agree with my mouth full. As Serena continues to ask about Nate, I turn it around, "What about Dan?" I ask the blond.

"He said he'd come but I haven't talked to him since this morning." she shrugs, "Well, you better check on him." I tell her.

Causing B to nod eagerly, "Make sure that the best friend hasn't whisked him away for some friendly activity." she teases.

"Oh, shut up." Serena rolls her eyes, "Oh, there are Tom and Chuck. I bet they know where Nate is." she says looking behind us, "I think Nate probably snuck in when we were dancing." Blair says taking my arm while I continue eating.

Whining at her action, she continues to pull. Taking the plate I walk with her, "No judgment." I say before she can say anything. Stuffing the rolls in, I continue to mush on the goods, "Stop eating." she tells me, "It's a California roll." I remind her, "Your weakness, I know." B rolls her eyes, "I need more food and find Campbell." I announce finishing the plate.