𝟬𝟯𝟬. wake up, bitch

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆, live, laugh, cry𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WAKEY, WAKEY, UPPER EAST Siders

WAKEY, WAKEY, UPPER EAST Siders. Spring break is done and I'm starved for the dish. Were you sunning in Capri, or sinning in Croatia? Give me the deeds.

"Sleeping with chocolates, again?" I question standing by the door. Humming, Dorota and I look at the girl cuddling the box of goods, "Lady Godiva, my only friend." B nods. Raising my brows amused, I take a seat on her bed, "I'll try to not be offended." nodding I take one, softly moaning at the taste.

Shifting my gaze back to my phone I continue to read the blast; And has anyone spotted our ex-queen B? Where does the dethroned royalty vacation these days?

We know that our favourite UPSer, princess V, has been rocking her natural curves and maybe shared it with a few... Who can really blame her? We all want a little excitement so now and then.

Crossing my eyes, I quickly snap a picture of it before sending it to Eric. Ignoring Blair's confusion.

At the palace where the youngest Van der Woodsen would soon receive the picture was a now common brother-sister brawl ongoing. Pounding on the blond girl groans yet again, "Can you just get out?" S questions annoyed at the boy finally opening her bathroom door.

Making jokes about the variety of non-exciting woman hiding in the shower, "Stop being creepy!" Tom calls, not bothering to listen to his brothers gibberish any longer.

"Thank you." Serena calls back, before turning to the older twin. Still confused as how the Hell that happened, "You used to have a sense of humour." Chuck Bass sighs, before leaving the girls bathroom.

Only to be seated in a much more awkward sitting at the breakfast table, "I need to go meet Val and Blair." S says as soon as she walks in.

"Have you spoken to Valerie?" Bart questions his youngest son. Who was currently shoving his breakfast in, "What?" he questions, looking up, "Valerie. Have you spoken to her? She quit." he elaborates. Where the boy nods to, "Oh, yeah. She works at a store now. Wanting to make those steps on her own instead of getting it because I asked."

Where he hums at, taking slow sips off his coffee, "That sounds like her." Chuck nods, "Have you seen her this break?" Bart Bass asks instead, once again only minding his youngest son.

Whom doesn't like the attention nor the questioning, "What's with all the questions? Let the boy eat." Lily cuts off, "Thank you." Tom whispers to his future stepmother, Lily. Wiping his mouth clean, "And no, haven't spoken or seen Valerie." he denies.

"Why not?" Lily asks confused, remembering her last talk with the girl quite well. Maybe, even more, how the boy sitting next to her threw a fist at a high profile event for said girl, "I texted her but she never responded." he shrugs.

As Eric snores, gaining all of their attention. Noticing he clears his throat, "Sorry, Valerie, just sent me the funniest picture." he explains, "At least we know her phone still works." Chuck hums amused, "Is she okay?" Tom asks, not trying to sound too eager. The Rhodes woman silently taking in his expression, "Yeah, just working a lot." Eric nods.

Before being sucked in by his phone again, "And she's hanging out with this guy." he adds. Leaving the people at the table who are actually paying attention craving his reaction, "Cool." he hums, slowly stabbing his waffle.

"Who's the guy?" Lily asks, trying to help the young boy. As Eric looks up, "Dan's brother, Will." he shrugs, "Didn't know he had a brother."

"Yeah, he's really nice." Eric agrees aimlessly, "When did you meet him?" Lily asks confused, "When V and I went out for lunch. He's basically stuck to her but I don't think she realizes that." he waves off.

"Yeah-" Chuck started, "Can we talk about something else?" Tom cuts off, needing the subject to change, "Well, I would love to hear your thoughts, Charles. You're my best man, after all." Bart hums.

"Best man?" Charles questions surprised. Where the older man raises a brow too, "I would be honoured, sir." he corrects.

Holding up his cup of orange juice - or mimosa - who can really tell at this point, "To family."

"To family."

Making the youngest smile softly at the hidden grin of his older brother. As his dad sends him a sly wink, "You should ask Chuck. He would be honoured." Tom inform his father, after being asked to be the best man himself.

"And you aren't?" he questions amused.