𝟬𝟮𝟬. boys suck

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆, god is a woman𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻 - 𝗵𝗶, 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻 - 𝗵𝗶, 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT'S THAT TIME OF year again when the mere act of descending a staircase means you're a woman

That's right, it's debutante season.

"I'm actually glad I'm going with Prince Theodore instead of Nate." Blair starts, "The further we get from the breakup, the more self-involved I see he was." she nods, "Always so brooding, so tortured." I hum, "A girl wants Romeo, not Hamlet." B agrees.

"Romeo died." Serena reminds us, "Yeah, but he died for something exciting." I retort. Causing B to nod as she points at me, "And I want my debutante ball to be something to die for." Blair tells us.

Making both of us chuckle, "All I get with Nate is some rose in the back of a town car. But with the prince, I get a security detail, and a high-speed chase to Pierre after it's over." B rants.

"Ohh, I can see you on the cover of Hello already." Serena smiles, "Try New York Times." I tease.

Smiling at my best friends I clap my hands together, "You and Campbell are going together, right?" S asks me. Nodding I turn to the blond, "He hasn't formally asked yet, but he did ask which colour I'm wearing." I tell her, "Which is?" she trails off.

"Navy blue." Blair and I say in unison, "That colour makes her pop. Well, yellow does more. But this is a gala. We are going blue, and silver details." B tells Serena. Sighing out I think about my outfit, "I'm in love with the dress. And the shoes." I squeak happily.

"Is your mom mad that you're not being presented?" I ask Serena, changing the subject. Turning to her, she squeezes her face, "Well, she doesn't really have a leg to stand on since I find out she used to be my boyfriends' father's biggest fan." she trails off.

"Yeah." I wince, "Ew, it sounds so gross when you say it out loud." she cringes. Arriving at the dance studio, "Silly me actually that you wanted to go." B hums, "I'm here with you two, aren't I?" S tries.