𝟬𝟮𝟱. super hero, hero name

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲, swimming or drowning𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 - 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 - 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ON THE UPPER EAST Side it's easy to think that the world is exactly as it appears

ON THE UPPER EAST Side it's easy to think that the world is exactly as it appears. Refined, elegant, imposing. But sometimes, all it takes is a little key to open the door to the wild side. That door was the school's pool. The various of teens screaming, having fun. Mixed with the chlorine smell was not what I had planned. But it could have been worse.

As I was seated on the side of the pool. The older Bass was torturing my best friend. Not to forget to mention his cravings of getting every taboo in the book, having only one left.

Seeing Thomas, I stand up. Making my way to him as we hadn't really talked since he got back. Well, more since he left the gift. Standing in front of him, there was nothing more Valerie wanted to do than kiss him. To see if their connection was real. If it's always there. Not just when the mood is right. So, she leaned in closer, he did too.

Before he leans back, "Wow, you have a boyfriend." Tom speaks up, breaking the spell. Causing my brows to furrow, "What? I don't." I deny, "Yeah, he's tall. Brown hair-" he starts, trying to jog my mind.

"I think I would know what my boyfriend looks like." I remind him. Looking over my features, confusion is written over his face, "The guy in your room."

"Will? We are just friends."

"So, you don't have a boyfriend?" he questions. Where I shake my head, "Shouldn't I be trying to kiss him if I did?" I ask the boy, "Can I ask who he is?" Tom asks carefully.

Nodding I take a deep breath, "I work at a hardware store in Brooklyn. He lives down the street. We met when I had my interview." I say quickly, "Then I help him at school as he barely knows anyone. We met up for lunch once. After that, we did every time I worked. But we are just friends." I continue.