𝟬𝟭𝟰. don't forget about me

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻, do forget about him𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿/𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗮

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿/𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗮.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THERE TWO REASONS PEOPLE stay awake

THERE TWO REASONS PEOPLE stay awake. They are either lonely or in love, and neither of them seemed lonely.

Burlesque is all the rage again and sometimes a little raging is exactly what we need yet some guys aim to be ahead of the curves. But as always we can't get ahead of ourselves.

"I want to make something for myself. Not just feed off my dad for the rest of my life." Tom tells me, "And you will." I assure him. Glancing over me, he frowns, "Chuck gets it anyway." he shrugs, "And Charles needs it."

"Have you seen his grades?" I ask, "You don't need it. You are incredibly smart, and I know that you will accomplish great things if you put your mind to it." I tell him. Continuing our walk to school it stays silent, "You will too." Tommy says breaking it.

"I know." I nod. Moving up the stairs he holds my hand, "You still have ten minutes." nodding we take a seat on the steps. Looking around the empty schoolyard, "So... how was your night?" he asks awkwardly. Staying quiet I try to find the best word to describe last night, "Adequate."

Causing the boy to raise a brow, "I didn't—" I say before he could ask, "I wasn't going to ask." he denies. Cringing my nose I shake my head, "You so were." I chuckle.

Making a smile tuck up his lips by the sound of her laughter, "I wasn't, but if it happens to come up I wouldn't deny an answer." Tom shrugs.

"Okay." I nod. Smiling at him the spell gets broken by the bell, "This time I do need to go." I tell him. Moving my lips I try not to smile sadly at the departure.

Especially after how diabolical he has been. Leaning closer I want to kiss his cheek. Only for him to lean back more, "Bye." he says giving me a shoulder bump.