𝟬𝟮𝟴. runaway, baby

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, no baby daddy drama𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS a familiar blond is seated next to my Godsister on the sofa, "Morning

WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS a familiar blond is seated next to my Godsister on the sofa, "Morning." I greet, looking over the food. Shoving a few grapes in, before noticing the yoghurt. Taking a seat, I enjoy my breakfast, "You had no right to do that." B says annoyed.

"I was trying to help you, B. I took a public bullet for you, let another rumour about me run rampant." Serena defends. Where B scuffs at, "You let a rumour about Valerie come too." she says raising her arm to me.

Looking up at my name they both look at me. Before shifting back to each other, "Yeah, and how that turned out? Gossip Girl already blasted out that it was just a cover-up for me. No one thinks she's pregnant, they just think I tried to cover my tracks." S claps back.

Which is true, the internet bully did clear my name. I'm not sure why, but she did.

"And that's not even the worst thing. The whole school heard, even Dan." she adds. Making me raise a brow, "That's kind of what the internet does." I voice.

A new pair of heels clicking against the tiles, "What's going on?" Elenore questions, feeling the tension, "Ask Blair. Her version of the story is always better." Serena says leaving the apartment. Whereas B stays quiet not quite knowing what to say, "Are you alright?" Elenore asks her daughter per Serena's request.

"Never been better."

"Well, Serena has. What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I can't be held responsible for her mood swings." B snaps, "Were you two arguing about the possibility that your condition may have returned?" the older Waldorf guesses.

Causing both Blair and I to frown at the thought, "No. And it hasn't."

"I heard you. The other day. In your bathroom, with the water running." she explains, yet knowing B doesn't want to tell her about the maybe pregnancy.