𝟬𝟮𝟯. under the mistletoe

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲, our happy days𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ARRIVING AT THE ICE rink, I'm still on the phone with Serena, "Maybe a watch? He is going to be fancy now, right?" I suggest, "Yes, yes

ARRIVING AT THE ICE rink, I'm still on the phone with Serena, "Maybe a watch? He is going to be fancy now, right?" I suggest, "Yes, yes. Thank you, V." she squeaks, "No worries. And remember, hold on to a budget." I remind her.

Squeaking some more she ends the calls. As B tries another attempt to get rid of Roman. Which again is a failed attempt. On the ice B and I are standing on the side. Wincing at Roman his skating, "Val! Blair!" Harold calls for help, "Just a second, my lace just came undone." B tells the older Waldorf.

Rolling her eyes, she glances back at the texts from Chuck, "No Chuck today." I say taking her phone, "We are having fun with our family." I remind the brunette. Sighing she lets me pocket her phone.

Spotted spinning at Wollman rink. The Waldorf Capades. All the grace if Nancy Kerrigan, but packing the punch of Tonya Harding. As Roman calls our names he tries to skate to us. Only to fall over, face-first on the ice. Wincing, we help him up, "Are you alright?" Harold asks his life partner, worried.

Which all three of us are, "I'm so clumsy my foot got caught behind the skate." Roman explains. Glancing at B, I already know he definitely did not fall, he tripped, "I can not believe that daddy decided to stay with Roman instead of having tea at the Carlyle with us." B says as we are in the lift up to our home.

"What I can't believe is that you tripped Roman in the first place." I say back. Making her sigh, "The E.R. doctor said he would make a full recovery." she retorts.

"Everything is ruined." B sighs. Making the older Waldorf frown, "Why would you say that? We are having a marvellous time, just the three of us." Elenore reminds the girl.

"Well, I'm sorry, mother. It's just not the same." Blair apologizes, "I don't understand how that French fox stile our father. And your husband. And always seems to come off like an innocent lamb." she continues.