𝟬𝟬𝟵. man-child, not man

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲, shadow, shadow, shadow𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 - 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 - 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

GOOD MORNING. I SMILE, already moving to the elevator. Greeting me a good morning herself, brows furrow together in the process, "The respective emergency outfit." B notes, "What's the occasion?"

"It's my first day shadowing Bart. Have fun with the shoot." I tell her.

"Good luck everyone." I call, "Bye, Eleanor." I wave, "Good luck, honey!" she calls as I step into the elevator.

Arriving at The Palace, Mister Bass' immediately gives me his thoughts, "First thing about business; don't write it down." Bart tells me as I was writing and walking, "I won't—" I nod, taking the notebook from me.

Trowing it to his assistant who barely catches it before it hits her face, "I'm not teaching you business one-o-one. I'm teaching you how to run a multi-billion corporation." Bart clarifies.

He clarifies, slowly nodding for me to understand, "Pay attention, and one day you will too." he tells me. Nodding at his words, he turns around, me a step behind him.

Following him everywhere; all his meetings, debates, and phone calls for the day, "Buy yourself something."

Waving his hand to the chair across of him, "I'm sorry?" I ask confused. Taking out a paper he hands it over to me. As I don't take it, he waves it around. Taking it, my lips part at the amount, "That's just the start. I really think you can come places, Valerie."

Standing up, he opens the door for me. Rubbing my shoulder, "As long as you keep your eyes on the prize and don't get distracted. You'll make it." Bart encourages me. Smiling softly at his words, he walks out of the office, not quite knowing what to do I follow him.

"Tom."

"You were totally right about, Valerie. A great businesswoman." Bart smiles at his son. Making his cheeks flush, "Uhh..." he trails off, "Connections, another thing." Bart tells me as my watch beeps, "Punctuality, also important." he nods, "Tomorrow, eight sharp. Be in front of my office."