𝟬𝟯𝟳. old habits die hard

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻, the club meets sarah𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NO, PLEASE. S BEGS, "Promise me you won't do anything." the fear of Dan seeing that tape greater than anything else. Not to mention Gossip Girl, but she wouldn't be herself if she didn't kick you when you're down.

"You know what helps me when I get my heart broken?" I ask, where she shakes her head too.

"Chocolate covered strawberries." Tom answers, where I nod to, "They are sweet and sour. Then just lots and lots of dirty dancing. I'm talking binging and crying. Singing every song with them till your heart feels lighter."

"Oh, we know." B nods. Making the girl chuckle, "She did a lot of that the whole summer." Nate adds, "Not all heartbreak is romantic." I remind them.

"Also did that with Campbell?" "No."

"What did you do?" She asks. Glancing at Tom I look back at the girl, "I'm guessing that's the night you offered your virginity?"

Rolling my eyes, I groan, "The way you guys say it makes it seem weirded then it was." I groan, "Was it weird?" S asks the boy. Whom shakes his head, "No, it was... It was really sweet... sexy." a blush rushing to my cheeks at the words.

Spotting the blush, he smirks to himself, "Come on." I tell her, "You still have your mom's wedding. Fifth time is a charm, right?"

Getting changed, we make our way over to the wedding as soon as we can. S thanking us for the millionth time, before getting swooped away by her very concerned looking mother. Which is probably real. Probably.

"Hey, can we-" his fingers intertwining with mine. Making B wave her hand, "Go, it's fine. I got it." she reassures. Nodding, he pulls me with him, "Hey, what did you want to-" his lips on mine, cutting off my words. Kissing back, "Not really talking but I'm not complaining." I say in-between kisses.

Where he nods at, moving us back and into the closet, "Wow, wow, wow, now is not the time." a voice denies. Pulling away from the older Bass stand not far, "Why not?"

"I get it, I'm next in line for a Valerie Peepshow. But we don't have time for this." he creeps, "Why not?" I pout, kissing the side of the boy's face.

"Because Georgina is in Queens with Dan."

"And Serena asked us to not get involved." Tom mumbles, leaning closer. As I lean up, "But-" making me groan, "Her lips are not going anywhere. Blair is already getting your coat. Come."

Sighing, we step apart, "Fine. Who needs sex anyway!" I groan, "Wow, we were going to have sex." he asks surprised. Turning back to the boy, "You still have your condom?" I ask.

Where he nods to as an answer, "Than yes." I nod, leaving. Giving him free range to glare at his brother, "I hate you."

Causing the older boy to raise a brow at his brother, "You wouldn't have done it in the closet." he shakes his head, "I would have."

"No, you wouldn't."

Looking at him, he stays silent - both knowing the truth - "With any girl, yeah. But you know Valerie. And if you want to admit it or not, you want her first time to be good. Not in a closet during a rehearsal dinner."

Sighing he nods, "True." he hums, "Can we forget I said that?" Tom asks, watching the girl approach, "Sure." Chuck nods, seeing that he had already lost his brothers' attention.

Taking the fastest ride over the bridge and to the reunion concert of; Lincoln Hawk and other bands I've never heard of. Arriving at the building S - not so surprisingly - arrived with a different ride, at the same time as us.

"Oh, okay." I nod, getting pulled by S and B to find the spawn of the Devil. Letting go of Toms' in the process, all in an attempt to find the noisette demon. Having B's phone ring, it was Humphrey, meaning it was meant for Serena.

"Georgina" she realises very quickly into her rant. Looking up at her, she was shaking her head at the words being whispered into her ear, "Dan is too good." she denies.

"What did she say?" B questions, "She's with Dan." she tells us. Turning to the - unofficial - baby of the group, "Valerie tell me."

"Tell you what?" I ask, "What did you think of Dan's reaction to me cheating?"

Biting my tongue, I look away, "Please." the blond begs, needing to know what her moral compass thinks, "I don't think it was the best he believed you so fast. It means that part of him truly thinks you would that."

"