𝟬𝟯𝟱. bark, no bite

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲, burning bridges, friend𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WEEKEND UPDATE, A SAME-sex kiss hasn't caused this much controversy since Britney and Madonna

WEEKEND UPDATE, A SAME-sex kiss hasn't caused this much controversy since Britney and Madonna. Looks like little J didn't spread her legs after all. She spread instead. Asher is gay and I have the correspondents to prove it.

"Looks like someone needs a semester in France." Blair hums. As I put my coat on, Jenny begs her 'friends' to stay, "It's kinda hard to party after the gay bomb drops." Hazel resorts, who is very quick to jump to conclusion and a walking label maker.

Sighing Penelope looks at the girl with hope, "I'm going to do something out of character and give you the benefit of the doubt. Tell us Gossip Girl is wrong.

Did you or did you not sleep with Asher?" Hazel asks the girl honestly.

"I.. May have exaggerated a little bit." Little J confesses, making me sigh softly, "Dating a gay guy is an honest mistake. But lying to your girlfriends about sex is unforgivable." Penelope shakes her head, having her trust broken by the girl.

"To think I almost asked you to wear matching dressed tonight." Is adds, the relevance of that comment is unknown. But not something to comment on as Jenny gets branded with the 'L' word. Liar.

Before they turn to B, "What are we doing tonight?" Hazel asks her former and now renowned queen, "We are doing nothing. We," pointing between me and her, "are going home. But tomorrow, dinner at the Waverly and then to one-fifty-one for drinks?"

Making all of them nod, "I'll have Dorota BlackBerry, everyone, an itinerary." B nods, leaving, followed by the rest, "You coming, V?"

"Be there in a second." I nod, where B nods at. Pulling my hair out my coat, "Jenny, this is something you might not want to believe. But life goes faster then you think. Don't rush through it." I tell the blond.

"Easy for you to say." she scuffs, "What?"

Letting out a very bitter sounding laugh, my brows furrow, "You're Valerie. Everyone likes you." she says waving over me, "I haven't lost my V-card either, Little J. There are many things you can do to please him and yourself without doing so. And if you find the right guy, he wouldn't want to take it for a Gossip Girl blast either."

Nodding, I squeeze her hand, "I hope you enjoy your night." I whisper, walking out they waited for me.

The truth always comes out. It's one of the fundamental rules of time. And when it comes out, it can set you free. Or end everything you fought so hard for.

"I... I still have somewhere to go." I tell the girl, making my best friends brows furrow. Holding out a cab, a ride over a bridge took me to the door of someone I need to ask an urgent question, "Do you like me?"

"What?" Will asks confused, "I'm sorry, I talked to Dan and he made it seem like you did. And I don't want you to feel like I'm leading you on or doing something."

Holding the girls face, she stops talking, "Valerie, you're my friend. And whatever Dan told you, is his mistake." making her nod, "At Christmas, we got in the mood, it was the holidays. Egg nock."

"Right." I breath out, "Friends?" I ask.

"Always." he nods, smiling softly I pull him into a hug, "Let me walk you home." he offers, "Over the bridge?" I ask.

Where he shrugs at, "I don't have anywhere to be anyway." Another way the truth comes out when you don't even mean it to. Or without saying a word it's still loud and clear.

A gorgeous girl laughs walking over the Brooklyn bridge with her friend. Not realising the continues longing in his glances. Turning her head she smiles up at the boy, nudging her shoulder against his.

The worst thing the truth can do. Is when you finally tell it, it doesn't set you free. It locks you away forever.

 It locks you away forever

authors note so.. because i want to finish up this act faster i'll - try - to update twice a week, monday and thursday. until it's wrapped up.