Prologue

The black car stopped at the front gates of Prince Enterprises and Co. He got out of the car and walked inside knowing that the company needed help and he willing to offer the same with little help for himself.

He felt a strange kind of hollowness in his chest and lonely even in the m idle of many people.

He was feeling this since she had left him. Walked out on him while he watched like a fool. Yes he did a mistake and he admit it now.

Every one of them need a second chance he does too. She was his. She will be his again.

He walked inside the building and greeted by the receptionist at the front desk. She was surprised to see him there.

But recovered quickly and asked him whom he needs to see. Not to mention ogling him without shame. He chuckled. He tend to have that reaction on girls. All but one.

She was something else entirely. She never cared for his money or status and that was something women lacks this days. He was meant for her only if he had realized it sooner. He was a fool to let her go. But not anymore.

He is now ready to fight for her and get her back even if he have to lock her up in a cage to keep her with him. He is ready to do so.

"Mr. Prince is waiting for you on sixteenth floor in first conference room" He was informed. And she gave him her number. He smiled knowingly. He cannot touch anyone else. She had ruined him in worse ways possible. He reached to lift feeling the strange ache in his heart.

He wanted her so much now. He wanted her to see what he was become without her by his side. He walked inside the first conference room as directed by the receptionist. "Mr. Prince" He said.

"Mr. Olyphant what a nice surprise? What are you doing here on such a beautiful night and alone at this hour?" Mr. Prince asked. "Hunting you down checking at your well being" He said. "Oh yeah? I never got you for a person who wants to check for my well being." Mr. Prince said amusingly. "After all Olyphant never negotiate with enemies they only crush them" He added silently.

But it was louse bough for him to hear. A rueful smile appeared on his lips. "True Mr. Prince but let me tell you something this is for our benefit. I can get what I want and you will get this partnership you are willing to get with me for years." He offered. The word drew Old Prince's attention.

"What do you want me to do now? What can I do for you. As you know I have nothing to offer to you" He shrugged.

"Oh you do have something that I want and only you can do the bidding because it is only you who have it ."

Mr. Prince rose his eyebrows questioningly. What could be the thing which he needs and he have. He only have his company. Nothing else he have to give.

"I cannot and will not give you my company. It is everything I have left to do. It is everything I have ." He said .

Alarm bells were ringing in his head all of a sudden. He knew what kind of man Mr. Olyphant is and he can get everything he wants. He will not stop at anything to have what he wants to have.

"Now now Mr. Prince no reason to raise up your blood pressure and harm that precious heart of yours for no reason. What I want is just a minimal payment of my services in order to restore your company to it's former glory" He said .

"What is that you want?" Mr. Prince asked drumming his fingers over the desk.

"It's simple I want her your Daughter" He said looking straight into Mr. Prince's eyes.

Word Count: 672 words