Chapter 24

Only My It

I somehow managed to take Ezra up to his hotel room with the help of a staff. I put him on the bed. He was still laughing and he was drunk very drunk. "You came" He said. "Yes, I did" I put a glass of cold water in front of his mouth. "Drink it up" He laughed a little more. But he didn't try to defy me. He needed to be sobered up.

"I am sorry my love. I have hurt you, haven't I?" He asked. "very much. But right now, you have hurt me by not following the rules I have given you. No alcohol, remember? It is bad for you." He held my hand kissing it softly. "I was missing you. I said bad things to you. Things I didn't mean to say. I was so angry. I was so much angry." He said.

"I am sorry Little one." I stroked his head. "Go to sleep." I said softly. "I cannot, for past five days every time I close my eyes, I saw you disappear again and again and it is so painful like someone twisting knife to my gut again and again." He said. "When you wake up, I will be here by your side I promise." I kissed his forehead and kissed his lips.

"I love you." I whispered as his breath even out. I took his coat and his shoes. I pulled the duvet over him. He looks so lost. I don't even know why I bother to fight him. I cannot fight him. He ends up always like this and this breaks my heart even thinking about these moments. "Why you always do this me Ezra? Why it has always come to this?" I asked kissing his forehead. I might just settle in onto the couch for tonight.

My eyes opened up and I saw I was in bed. But I distinctly remember that I had gone to sleep in a couch. I saw the bed was empty. When I looked around the room I saw him talking on the phone. He looked as if he wasn't comatose last night.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked and he turned around. "Calling the company, telling them that I have found their co-owner" Their what? What the hell he just did? "I am not the..." He held my arms. "Yes, you are, and I think I can never ever put my company in more capable hands." He pulled me to him. "You are not going to do this" I said.

"But I already did, what mine is yours." He said softly tucking my hair behind my ear. "I don't want that. I never come to you because you are rich. I never wanted your money." I said. "But I want to give it, all I have. I want to treat you like my queen. Because you are my queen. And we shall rule the hell together." He said smiling.

"Yes, you are my Lucifer, my little trickster." "And you are only my it, you always were my it. I love you" He touched my cheek kissing it. "Why we argue?" I asked. "Because we cannot land at the same decision same time." He said. "And what we can do about that?" I asked. "Have make up sex I think it will draw up the wild energy from your hands and body. I think I would so like that." He said.

"You will wont you?" He nodded kissing my forehead. "I love you so much, please don't leave me. I know I have made terrible mistake. But I cannot take them back, I promise that from now on I will make you my partner in every crime I commit." "So, I am your partner now?" I asked. "You always had been my partner. I was a fool not see it before." He said.

I pulled him by his robe untying him. "I am hungry, last night you didn't let me eat." I said. "Shall I order something of his liking?" He asked playing with the hem of my dress. "I think I already have something of my liking here" I pulled him closer to me and kissed him hard.

He pushed me back on to the bed holding my hand. "I love you, I always have" I said. His phone begins to rang. He pulled it and pressed the end button. He turned around and look at me. "Now where were we?" He asked. "Ahhh... I remember" He kissed my lips. His hand held my arm kissing my neck softly unbuttoning my top. "I have dreamed doing this every night to you. I have dreamed about this when you were angry." He said.

"What you dreamed about?" I whispered. About you, about your skin, beautiful skin all against mine. About all your little flaws that makes you flawless. And how I like them all for myself." "I am not stopping you from doing that. In fact I don't want to stop you from doing this. Truth is I carve your touch Ezra. I always carved it. Even when you did it, you left me for her. You left even after you saw how afraid I was. How much I needed you. You left me."

"I am sorry, I am so sorry. I don't want to give into her, but I cannot give up the temptation of seeing me with him with her. It was too much. I thought I loved her, But what I really did ever was have this temptation, But now I know it was always you. It was always you who were my it. I have wanted you, because you were strong brave, and hell of sexy standing there talking back to me."

"Trust me little one every part of my body wanted to have you just then and I have this need for you inside, But now when I look back, I think I love you then." He said softly. I pulled him and kissed him softly. He hold me in his arms and that is all I needed in my life.

His phone rang again. "Pick it up" I said softly. He cut the call. "I want to spend some quality time with my wife. And I love my time." He said pushing me on the bed. His phone rang yet again. He looked at the number and picked it up. "What? Cant you wait I am busy? I am very busy" He said then he paused listening to the person on the phone.

"What are you talking about? I left you in charge and you just broke it? What I pay you for?" He asked cutting the call. "It's our company we need to go" He said walking towards the bathroom. There goes our retreat.

Word Count: 1139 Words