Chapter 2

A New Threat

Turns out he was not mad and he really did made me a CEO. I don't know why he did that. Sam was unbelievable some times. "So sis are you happy?" Samuel asked.

"Sam it is the last thing I wanted to do. I am not fit to be a CEO." I said. "Trust me baby sis if it isn't you there will be no one who can do it" He said taking his seat in front of me.

So that is how ended up being the CEO of this hotel chain and sitting through the boring meeting after meeting. I actually have to select a secretary then I remembered my best friend she will be so mad at me for this oh hell she is still my best friend and I need her on team.

I called her number and first thing I was greeted was with profanities then lots of yelling and then crying. "How could you do this to me? You forgot me your best friend? You forgot me ?" Myra cried dramatically. "Oh my i didn't forgot you I was just running away from who shall not be named" i said.

"Voldemort?" She asked and we both laughed. "Seriously My I needed you for something well I am kind of this big shot CEO of the hotel and I need an assistant now. I am asking you. If you are not working anywhere I can happy to have you as my assistant"

I heard her breath deeply the squeal. "Damien I got a job it is Rosa she called and she wanted me to be her assistant how cool is that" She shouted. "Put it on speaker let me talk to my brother" I said. "Hola Rosa you forgot me didn't you?" Damien asked.

"No I didn't Dimmi I was just a little busy but now that I am here We can meet for coffee? Or maybe we can go to dinner and drink tomorrow what do you say?" I asked.

"Sure we have lots of catching up to do." Myra said. "And I will call Lucian and see of he can join and I will ask Sam as tomorrow is Saturday I will in my home and you can come to work from Monday eight assistant" I said. "As you wish boss" She replied playfully.

I walked home and was surprised to find the lights on. My maid was just wrapping up something. "Hello caroline I told you not to stay late ever" I said scolding my fifty year old maid. "Madam there is someone waiting for you in leaving room" She said. "Ok" i said walking towards the person.

As Christmas is only a week away we are putting some decorations. And this is hell lot of a bad timing for me to ask her to come for work but hey I am a desperate women with a need of an assistant. I looked at the man I hate with my guts.

"Mr. Prince what are you doing here?" i asked. Go ruin someone else's life rather than ruining mine. "I prefer father because no matter how you or Samuel deny it Rosalie you are still my daughter" He said.

"You are no father of mine you left my mother and made her suffer. You separated my brother from his family." I spat icily.

"It seems like you care for you brother dearly. Then you sure will hear me out. Your brother doesn't know it but I own half of everything he proudly says his and I will not be going to hesitate in getting it back bringing him down at his feet." How could he?

"Are you threatening me Mr. Prince?" I asked. "No I am just telling you and only way to prevent it is be a daughter of mine. Marry the person I want to and your brother and his empire will be safe" He said.

"get out of my house. Get the fuck out and don't you dare show your face to this household ever again or I will be forced to take legal action" He chuckled. "You think you can overpower mighty Prince? " he said mocking me.

"I will take my chances Mr. Prince you cannot intimidate me" I said. "You should be glad I am asking child you don't know yet what your father is capable of" He said. "You are not and cannot be ever my father. My father is dead and deceased got it." I shouted.

The guards came rushing in. "Escort him out. NOW" by this time i was fuming. Caroline came rushing in with a glass of water. "Are you alright miss?" She asked. "Yes I am quite fine thank you. Caroline you can go home now. I will ask David to drop you" I said and she nodded politely.

How could he threaten me like that? Last time someone threaten me... I stopped thinking about the one who cannot be named and he is not lord Voldemort. He is far much worse Ezra Olyphant. I don't want to imagine what had happened when he threatened me.

Somehow it always ends in the wring note for me. No I will not let anyone control my life even if he is my non existent father I am not going to let him control my life.

I gulped down the water and had the food which Caroline had prepared for me. I was restless to sleep that night.

So I decided to play something, It was a piano gifted by my friends. I am so glad to have them in my life. I consider Lucian as my friend now. He had helped me through these months. He had always came as knight in shining Armour.

I only wish If I could have met him before than he could have been in my heart. But I Cannot not anymore because sadly my heart belongs to him only to Ezra. But since he stomped on it and broke it apart I still need my time .

I will not let some asshole control my life anymore. I am better than this stronger than this even. I am and I am going to show them no one messes with my family. No one messes with my brother. Father or not he picked a wrong girl to put fight with.

Word Count: 1062 words