Chapter 15

A trip to remember

When I woke up, it was already dawn and I can see beautiful sea. Wait sea? I am not in the plane anymore? I saw the bed was empty. And I walked out to see we are in a beach house.

Did he brought me back to Hawaii? Doesn't feels like it. Where am I with Ezra Michael Olyphant and where is he anyway? Why I cannot find him anywhere?

I walked back in and saw him getting out only a towel wrapped around him. My heart literally stopped. How can he able to do this without even trying? I mean yes, he is handsome still.

He had hurt me but every time I see him, it is like I cannot take my eyes off. "Don't do that again" I said. He came closer to me pulling me to him. His hand pushed my hairs away from my face. "Don't do what little one?" he asked. "Don't call me that." I said.

"What should I call you then amore?" He asked yet again looking like walking talking Greek god. Why he had to be this much cruel and handsome? "Don't call me that too." I said

. "Ok then Wify, now if you are done checking me out shall we see what we are going to do for the day?" He asked. "I was not..."

"Oh but you were. I can feel it from here, your lips, your quicken breath, the way you are shivering and shuttering at my touch." He said.

I pulled back. "Get dressed please" "Why little one. Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked. I am not going to give him satisfaction of riling me up. H cannot rile me up this way. "It is not the first time I am seeing you this way Ezra." I said

"Yes, you are not little one. But this time it is different. This time you are my other half and only you in this entire world have the right to see me this way. Only you."

"Like I want to be the only one who had ever want to see you this way." I muttered , "I want you to be that person, the only person who have the right over me, who will ever love me cherish me, be by my side forever. And I want to be the only one whom you belong to now and forever my amore." He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You know we just have a contract that binds us, nothing else right?" I asked. "I am aware of that fact but I simply don't care." He said pulling a sweatpants out of his luggage. "I do not love you Ezra. I cannot love you, not after you have broken me." I said walking in and slamming the door to my room.

I walked out after taking a shower. "Care to tell me which secret location you have taken me to so that I cannot get out?" Ezra looked at me smiling. "Why my love don't you trust me?" He asked. I crossed my arms over my chest glaring at him. He have to ask that don't he?

"Does it looks like I do? " I asked. "It is not any secret place my love, we are at Bali, thousands of people travel here every year. I thought you will love it and it will relax you." He said. Can I punch his handsome face?

"You think I want to be here?" I asked. "Oh you don't?" His face fell. Not with you. Not alone with you, it is a place where I cannot run away from you. Does it looks like it is something that can interest me? No way. Even it is a paradise on earth still not interested.

"Ok, I can take that it is a beautiful place, but why am I here?" I asked him. "You are here because I wanted to take you for a honeymoon and well as your brother and you traveled most in few months, I thought may be it would be someplace you didn't been before." Oh he talked to my brother.

"You have been here?" I asked. "Yes, I have. Twice now. I love this place, the people. It provides me strange sense of warmth. I thought it might just be the place for us to reconnect. And maybe a place you will love too" He said. "That was not a bad thought" I said.

"So, you been here what you suggest we should do?" I asked. "We can do many things around here, water sports, cultural tours, visit monuments and tea plantations. You name it, this is a very versatile place and yes you can see monkeys all around." Ezra said.

"You are not serious about monkeys are you?" He nodded. "You choose Little one, what you want to do?" He asked. "Maybe some water sports?" I asked. "Ok, but first we need to eat first. I don't know about you but I am starving." She nodded.

"Let me get dressed." She said. "You look fine to me. Let's go like this, here no one knows I am Ezra Olyphant and you are Rose King" I am amazed he didn't said Rose Olyphant. "Ok" I said.

We left the restaurant which was surrounded by Rice fields. I never been to one in my life. It is totally a new experience for me. "This is so different from where we stay, this is peaceful." I said looking at the Rice fields. People were working in the fields.

"This always reminds me how simple things can make people happy Rose." My breath hitched, He never speaks my name.

After that he took me to visit some of the monuments and temples. I am liking this so far. Who knows this might become one of my favorite place to visit.

Maybe I will just stay here instead without ever have to bother about anything. I am sure I can figure something out about my job.

"You are too quite, did you not liked the places?" he asked with regret in his voice. The Ezra Olyphant I know never doubts over himself so what have happened to him exactly? Why is he so doubtful all of a sudden?

"I actually loved it. All the places, this is truly a unique experience. Thank you for taking me here. I know normal people would have think of going to Paris, or even Venice, but this is remarkable Ezra." He nodded looking at the sunset by the beach.

"Tomorrow we will try some adventure sport and maybe be do some diving if you are up for it." He said.

"Yes, I would love to do that." We headed insideafter that. That night I heard Ezra's footstep stop by my bed. He sat down andsoftly stroked my hairs. I remain Still closing my eyes tightly.

"I am sorryfor everything I have done to you. I know I have done wrong with you. I amsorry for dragging you into my messed up life. But I will make it up to youlittle one even if it took my whole life. I will" He said and then his footsteps retreated.

Word Count: 1208 Words