Chapter 43

The act 

I stood outside the house of Lucas Hamilton. Me and Ezra decided not to tell anyone else about our insane plane because they will never let us do it. And this doesn't concerns anyone else but us didn't it? I am and he and Ezra. 

"You sure about this?" Ezra asked. "Yes, positive about this. I am sure this is what I want to do. I want this to end so I can live with my family in peace." Ezra nodded kissing me. "Remember" "Any sign of danger and I am out of there I know"

I walked towards his door and knocked. Lucas came out and a smile spread across his face. "Well that means you have come to your senses don't you?" He said after opening the door. "Yes, I do. I am ready to fulfill the contract." I walked inside. "You give in just without a fight? It is a little hard to believe Rose, I thought you are a fighter. My friend told me that you showed an excellent performance in her wedding that never happened."

"Which friend what is he talking about?" did I mentioned Ezra wiretapped me all over the place and he is skilled the thing blended so well with my outfit no one can easily see that. " What friend?" I asked. " No one you should care about, since you have given me an early morning surprise, I think I like to open it up. Take off your cloths, you are my mistress you are here to serve me with your body."

"No, don't," Ezra said angrily. I know he wanted to kill Lucas. Frankly I wanted that too. "How about we trade? Play a little game?" I asked. "You are in no position to trade darling. Take off your cloths. I like to see you on my bed." "You are no fun Luke, no wonder I prefer Ezra over you. He always liked my games." Ezra chuckled. "I like to play them once you are here little one. Strip tease, I believe it called."

"Ezra likes them, don't he?" I nodded making my most innocent face as I can. "What you used to do?" He asked. "Well I questioned him and for his each correct answer I take one article of clothing away." I told Luke. "Consider I didn't heard it, little one. Consider I didn't heard it. And I am so glad it is still cold here. And you are wearing too much. I actually love you for that." I didn't paid attention to the last part and his caveman instincts.

 "Alright, so what it is going to be? Tell me are you going to be complying with my wishes. It will be fun trust me."

"Alright then, if it is the deal then." Luke said. "First question, do you hate Ezra?" I asked. "Isnt it obvious? Yes, I do hate him. He get everything I wanted." That statement caught me off guard. "What do you mean he got everything you wanted?" He looked at me. "Keep your end of the deal first." He said. "Fine" I took off my glove. He groaned.

"Now answer the question." " The company which he have now, originally belonged in my father's dominion. He helped it stand, though it is my inheritance, he gifted it as a charity to the employee who runs the foster home, half of my shares were in that company. I didn't knew it then. But now, I do. My father told me. It should have mine. But my father refuse to take it away from him. Because according to him Ezra is much more capable than I am." Ezra was silent so was I. I didn't saw that coming.

I pulled another one of my gloves. "Did you harm Ezra on purpose?" "I never planned to do that, I was on verge of winning you but then he came again. Swept you off your feet and you gave in to him. That was simply unacceptable. First my company, then my father and the girl I like. All that I wanted he took away. And made me so angry. So much angry." He drowned drown the vodka in one go. 

"Angry enough to shoot him?" I asked. He glared at me. I took off my coat. "I should have shot on his head between his eyes. It would have been so much fun, to see him die. See him fall. But no, she won't allow it. She wanted to have him for herself." That again was surprising for me.

"But it gave me an opportunity to see him suffer, like I did. It was amusing exciting. So exciting." He said. Lucas is crazy. "Who is she?" I asked. He threw the bottle and I moved back. "babe are you alright?" Ezra asked. "Enough with this game, enough. I am not in mood to play anymore."

He pinned me to the wall and pulled my dress up. "I was thinking since you are a whore I can use you just like this, why need to use the bed? It is easier and much satisfying don't you think? " I have to get out now. "Please, don't you think you make it memorable for the first time?" He laughed. "I don't think so, I have waited so long for this moment. I am not going to wait any longer." I am now between a position which called being in between hard rock and a mountain.

"Please, just..." he was pulled away from me. "get off my wife." Ezra said knocking him out. He hugged me. "Never again you understand me, never again, you are doing something like this. I don't want to see any danger coming to you or my baby, no, it is not want for you, dangers are for me not for you alright? Just for me." I nodded looking at him.

"What happened?" Sam asked getting inside. "How did you get here?" I asked him. "I followed the bread crumbs. You are not as smart as you think harmana." I looked at Ezra and he laughed. "You should start with tying him up and then you can help us search the house Hermano." "She is learning" Ezra commented.

 "Yes, now boys you should probably just to work while I take all the evidence that can prove we are here straight to the dump yard." Ezra kissed me. "My little wicked vixen, where did I ever get you from?" he asked. "I don't know maybe you prayed day and night for this to happen, my little trickster." I said kissing his cheek.

"Come on Boys get to work while I do the work here" I told them. "have fun baby, but don't have too much fun ok?" I nodded and walked towards the living room. Time to take out the trash and all the evidence of us being here. This time Lucas Hamilton must learn that he shouldn't mess with me at all. He had chosen the wrong lady to mess with. 

Word Count: 1178 Words