Chapter 26

Disaster

I woke in my bed which I didn't remember when I slept into. Last few days had been hectic with my face flashing too much into the media. He did it. He stair the media in our direction. Now everyone is asking questions. Questions I do not have answers to.

I was painted as the paid girl for Ezra Olyphant and it is not helping his reputation, nor it is helping mine and the people associated with me. In short everything we work so hard for had been falling apart and we don't know how to keep them together.

I walked out of the room to see Ezra in the hall with the phone. His head was in his hand. Something bad had happened. He looked at me and slowly pulled me into his arms. "I am sorry that you have to go through all this because I couldn't control the trash talking in my office. First it was him, Luke Then my own employee. And now all these things happening around me. Which I cannot fight off, cannot stop" He said.

"Sometimes you can ask for help you know that right? " I asked him. "I can, but I don't know how to. I have wronged them so much little one. Why they will help the lost cause?" he asked. "You will be surprised Ezra how wonderfully it can work when you say the words pretty please." He smiled softly.

"Can I?" I nodded "Yes you can Ezra. You helped my brother when he needed it. He can too help you. I think." I said thinking.

"I am going to make the call" I said. "Not now, let me think first what to do about it. Meanwhile, how would you like to have some lunch? I can make something if you like" He said. "How about I do that?" I offered. "I want to take care of you baby, I love to. There are many things I have put you through. I want to make it up for them. I don't want our marriage to end up in Disaster, Like our relationship earlier." He said in a sad voice.

"And who was responsible for that? I have given you my everything Ezra and what you did? You left me for your so-called love of your life. And now everyone knows the real truth of our relationship." I said. "That is what they think is truth of our relationship" he said pulling me close to him. "And you and I both know how much of that is true. You and I both know how it goes didn't we?" He asked.

He picked me up and walked towards his room. "What are you?" "Shhh... Don't say a word now. Let me show you what you mean to me Little one. You are my queen and what a king will do without his queen?" He placed me on the bed and looked at me from top to bottom. "You are dressed a little too much, don't you think?" He asked.

"Strip, I want to see you." "Ezra we are..." "I want you; I want to have some peace little one. I want to forget, make me forget please" He held my waist placing his head on my chest. "Please"

I pulled back and opened the satchel of my robe, and removed it. Ezra's eyes travelled all over my body. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed hard. I continued stripping until I am very much bare in front of him. "You are beautiful Rosa." He placed me over his legs. "Undress me now" I did it and I saw a tattoo over his chest spelled Lucifer's Queen. When he got that?

I unknowingly stroked his chest and felt him hummed in appreciation. He softly stroked my hairs. Then he kissed me hard. It was months since I felt his mouth against mine. A moan escaped my mouth. He Put me to bed kissing my neck softly. His mouth kissed the valley of my breast going down and down until he found his destination. My warm core.

His lips and his tongue latched on my core and all I could do was moan his name. How could I just forget how good it felt? His amber eyes wild and wicked looking back at mine. He move up capturing my lips, kissing me. "I am not going to be soft Rosa, tell me if it gets too much and I will stop ok?" I nodded. He turned me on my stomach and pushed my hips up before slamming into me and he was right it hurts, a lot.

He held my hairs to keep me from moving another hand held my waist as he continued his pace. I whimpered as the pain started to become little too much unbearable.

"I am sorry," He said pulling out and turned me back and kissed my lips. He slowly entered me this time there was no rush, he slowly moved in and out of me. Slowly we became undone . I held him closer to me and he fell on my chest. "Thank you," He said. "You needed me Ezra" I stroked his hair. "Sorry for hurting you baby. I didn't wanted to hurt you." He said.

"I am alright Ezra. I am fine, you need not to think that you have hurt me." I said kissing his forehead. "Are you feeling good now?" He nodded. "More than good. I think I can now hold on to this feeling for a long time." He paused. "You are mine once again Little one." He said softly. "I was always yours Ezra. Even when I was away all I could think was about you." "But you did agreed to date Lucas Hamilton." I turned around looking into his brilliant Hazel orbs. "Are you jealous?" I asked.

"Mad and jealous. Very jealous little one, because my little one belongs to me. Only me. Just me no one else. Have the right to have you, just me. Only me and I can do anything just to have you by my side." He said kissing me again. "Sorry for that, but I was hurting and I..." He pushed the hairs back from my face. "I don't care anymore. I wont let anyone talk trash about Mrs. Ezra Michael Olyphant." He told me.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. "You will see soon enough, what I can and cannot do. Trust me baby and leave all these on me. I will solve it before you know it." He said standing up and pulling on his robe and walking away living me alone.

Word Count: 1115 Words