Chapter 42

Solutions

"So what you have decided to do?" Sam asked Ezra. "I don't know yet, I think first we need to know what we have at stakes." Ezra looked at me. I know what he was thinking about. It was what I had said earlier. He knew when I said I can do anything to protect him, it can be dangerous to leave things in my hand.

"Ezra, we need to come up with something, because we all know that the talk about all that shit was nonsense, there wasn't a terrorist attack, it was all formulated. I want to know who the hell tried to harm my pregnant sister." Samuel asked Ezra. His eyes shined dangerously.

He was planning something and I am not very sure that I like it, I am not very sure that it is going to work for both of us well specially if he thinks that he can be my knight in shining armor. I cannot have that. I cannot let him do it. I cannot live without him. And it is about time he should know that. If it comes to it, I am going to take the matter in my own hand.

"I think I know quite well who can be responsible, I have suspected it for so long. I knew once my company started to suffer. I knew something was very wrong with it. And then Mr. Prince started to show unusual concern regarding my business and tried to ruin mine and her relationship which he quite succeeded in. I don't want to tell anymore how painful it was."

"So you want to say it was my father who was behind all this?" Sam asked. "Maybe I am not totally sure, if it was him or it was someone else. I just know it was someone, maybe someone who was not very happy with my schemes." I chuckled. I knew it well there was many enemies of Ezra who wanted to get rid of him. And Lucas was one of them.

"I am tired can I go and rest baby?" I asked. "Yes, I will be in few. Just let me finish off." He told me kissing my forehead. I walked inside and tried to think what can I do that can help him. I cannot let him be in this alone. I cannot let him face this all alone. I stood up and started to reach for the phone, when suddenly the door opened.

I looked up as the deer caught in headlights, Ezra came in and stood in front of me. "What are you trying to do?" He asked. " I was waiting for you Ezra, to come to bed." He looked at me from head to toe and then whispered. "Little one, you are lying to me. Don't you know you cannot lie to me?" he asked. I nodded. "And you still try to don't you?"

I didn't look at him. He pulled my chin up and kissed my lips. "I love you, you got that baby? I love you so much, so before you think of doing anything irrational, think again. Think about us, think about our baby, think about what we can lose baby, before doing anything irrational. Alright?" I nodded.

"same goes for you babe, you need to think about our baby before you do anything irrational. Alright? Think what you might lose, think what I can lose. Because Ezra, you are my love, you are my best friend and you are more than that, You are my everything, I cannot live without you" I whispered.

He turned off the lights and pulled me closer and pulled the dress off me. "Comfortable baby?" I nodded. "You think if something happens to you, I can live? I cannot live without you, I cannot even think to go a day without you. Not a day little one. I am just too much addicted to your everything. Everything, don't ever think for a moment that I can be alone, I can be without you. I am incomplete without you," He kissed me hard.

My hand fumbled to take his shirt off. He smiled and helped me with it. "I love you" He said between kisses. "I love you too. I love you so much Ezra." "I know, I so know baby. And I will do anything and everything in my power to keep you this way. Keep you happy." He took me and kissed my forehead. As he finally took my hand, I felt his lips caress me again.

This is not what he does, he was savoring me, what was he planning to do? What was he trying to tell me? What are you planning Ezra please tell me. Why it feels like you are saying goodbye to me? I don't want to say goodbye to you. I don't want to say goodbye. Not when I just got you back.

"Ezra" I held his arm. "Am I not making you uncomfortable little one?" He asked. "No, I am not. I just want to know why it feels like I don't know what are you telling me goodbye?" I asked. "I love you, you trust me right?" He asked me. "I do, more than anything baby, but right now, everything you are doing it was like you are memorizing me. Why Erza? Please tell me"

He got up Kissing me and pulled his shirt buttoning it. "I know it is Lucas, I know what he told you. I heard and I wanted to kill that bastard." I held his arm. "What are you planning to do?" I asked. "Nothing that I cannot. Nothing that I shouldn't." He said pulling me closer.

"Ezra don't do anything that can harm you" He touched my cheek and whispered "But I cannot let them harm you can I little one can I? " he asked. "No, but I cannot let him harm you too. I love you, so if you are going to do that, we will do it together alright?" "But you are..." He protested. "I know I am pregnant. But I am not dying am I ? I can handle it I promise. I promise you." I told him.

"I don't want you to get hurt little one. If something happen to you." He said. "I will not going to get in any kind of danger, any signs of danger and I will be out of there I promise." He kissed my cheek and asked "What are you planning to do?" "He wants me because you have me right? I think why don't we give him what he wants? Why don't we give him what he thinks he can have. I can lure him in and then you can just..." He smiled.

"I like the way you think, my little Vixen. Isn't it why I fell for you? Isn't it why I was attracted to you at first place baby?" I laughed. "I thought you liked my body, you liked how it feels against yours shall we do it? Shall we refresh why you like me My little trickster?" "You and I both know why I love you. It is for your beauty and your brains, I love what are you inside out babe, always remember that ok?" I nodded pulling him to me and rest is just history. 

word count: 1230 Words