Chapter 18

Mrs. Boss

I looked at the peaceful face of Ezra. He looked well today. Though we argued again about why he should be in bed instead of in his office. I don't think he likes the argument much. But he stayed put for now. His eyes opened and met mine.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. "Good morning to you too. How are you feeling now?" I asked. "Looking at your face made my day little one." How poetic.

"Are you trying to charm your way out because it will not happen, not under my watch Mr." I told him. "I was thinking you might just let me go, but seeing you I think it will not be possible." I nodded. "You are still very weak Ezra. However, your secretary whom I know nothing about told me how you should been there for the meeting. So I don't mind tagging along. I still need to learn a lot. So, I will be honored if you teach me."

"I was hoping you say that, help me get dressed?" He asked. And Ezra got into his child mode again where he wants me to bathe him and dress him up. "Ok, come on you big baby." I said leading him towards the bathroom. He pulled me in to in the shower and turn on the water soaking us both, "Ezra..." "What I was saving water" He said looking at me innocently. But he was far more than innocent. I know he is the Lucifer. The Devil in disguise.

"Lucifer" I said. His eyes widen. "What you just called me Love?" He asked. "Lucifer, you are a devil in disguise" I said. "So, you do remember that huh Princess?" He asked pulling me closer to him. "I...I do" I said shivering due to the water and his closeness.

"What more do you remember little one? You remember what we did afterwards? You remember how it felt when I touched you for the first time?" I shivered more as he placed kisses on my exposed shoulder blade.

"I... I need to..." "Shhh... don't run away little one, you are running away hell a lot. I cannot see you running away from me again and again." He said pulling me closer ton him. "You will get sick Ezra." I told him. "Then you will warm me up. Will you not warm me up Baby?" He asked unzipping my dress and let it fall to the ground.

"Baby, warm me up, love me. I want you close. It had been days since I have gotten you close to me. I want to you in my arms like that." He said placing his lips on me.

He picked me up softly kissing my neck pinning me to the wall of the shower. "Ezra..." I moaned. "We will be late" I said trying to get out of the situation. "Let it be late little one, I own them, they don't own me." I held his neck and his mouth decent on my core.

"P...Please E...ezra" "Shhh... let me enjoy this." He pressed his tongue harder against me. "Ezra" I moaned. He knows how to push my buttons exactly. I came hard. He placed me down holding me as my body shook from the intensity of the orgasm that ripped through me.

He washed me up and I did the same for him. We dried up and got dressed. "You are wearing that?" He asked. "Why? What is wrong with it?" I asked. "Nothing, it just makes you look irresistible, I don't want anyone else gawking at you." He said.

"I can take care of little gawking Mr. Husband." "I know you can Mrs, Wife but it is me who is possessive and jealous of everyone. You are mine, I don't like anyone to look at you." He said.

We walked towards his office. He was holding my waist. "I am not letting you go" He said softly whispering in my ear. "But..." "You are coming with me Mrs. Olyphant. Your presence is required by my side, after all it is your decision that matters most. I may run this empire but... you are ruler of my world." I didn't have to look in the mirror to see that red tint coating my face. Sometimes his compliments get way over the mark.

I looked at the office. This is the place, that I haven't been to since the day I quit on him and on everything. This place is a reminder of his betrayal. This place reminds me of my loss. It feels so much foreign to me. I saw Ezra looking at me quietly.

"I know what you are thinking Little one, I know last time you were here I pushed you away. But this time I am not going to push you away. No, I intend to do the opposite of it. I am intending to pull you closer and never let you go."

"Ezra" I begin but he silenced me placing a finger on my lips. "I want to make you happy Angel. I want to trust me." "I do" I said, his eyes widen. "I trust you Ezra." The door opened and came in a girl with something that cannot be call appropriate cloths. Looks like someone had been busy. I glared at Ezra. I think he knows what I am thinking about because he held my hand preventing my escape.

"How may time Miss Lawson I have to tell you to knock before you enter?" Ezra asked in a cold tone. "Sir, I just came to inform you about the arrival of your client but you seem busy in here with..." She glared pausing and looking at me. Did I detect jealousy in her voice? " Busy with? Tell me who you think I am to him Miss Lawson?" I asked.

"Fine if you want to hear it, someone in his long list of flings, who don't have any self-respect but to coil herself like a serpent around my unsuspecting innocent boss." Oh, someone is protective. However, I don't like being compared to a serpent. Not now, not ever.

"I think you are mistaken Miss Lawson, First he is your boss, so you don't get to dictate his life, Second you may see yourself out and don't bother to show your face here again." "Wh...what? You cannot fire me, you don't have authority to." She said. "Do I not?" I asked looking at Ezra.

"I cannot rule over the decision you took little one, you are the boss after all. The boss of me." He said pulling me to him closer than before. "You heard him? I am your boss's boss. Now scram I like to spend some time alone with my husband." Her eyes widen.

Yes, I am the Wife, I am here to stay in his life and I don't like anyone sinking her claws in him. He is mine to do everything with. She ran like a scared little kitten. "Remind me not to ever anger you little one." I smiled. "Now, you know who the boss is, I expect you to behave." He smirked. When I don't babe?" he asked placing a kiss on my forehead.

Word Count: 1208 Words

Yes, when he doesn't?