Chapter 1

(King's Hotel CEO)

I woke up again with same nightmare. Ezra was on my mind even after these all months. He was stuck to me like glue. A piece of my past the no matter what I do don't want to leave me.

I want to forget him and move on with my life find someone to fall in love with have my own family and be happy once in my life without caring about what my mother or good for nothing father will think.

It had been five months since I left him and that place. Five months since Sam and I had been seeing new sights for our cafes

. Five long months since I walked out on him. I had to do it. I had to do it for my own mental peace. But now I feel like he is still present ,like I said, he is omnipresent.

I shied as I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom of my luxurious pent house all because the grace of my brother.

And all because I was his sister the real one. He was ecstatic when he found out who I was. He loved me so. He lavished me more than he did before.

"Good morning sis " And yes the mandatory routine morning call. Each morning followed by the breakfast in bed.

He is making me lazy when he simple said he was making up for the time he lost in my life. I will just say that he is trying to turn me into a couch potato and he is excelling in doing that.

"Good morning brother thank you for breakfast in bed yet again. You know I am fully capable of making my breakfast myself?" I said and he laughed like a full blown laughter came from the speaker of my phone.

"I am turning into a couch potato" He laughed some more hearing my morning rant well it was kind of my everyday routine. "Well I love to have sister who is indeed a couch potato." He said. "Uh...huh?" I asked.

"Meet me downstairs in an hour sis I have a surprise for you" He said. Then the call ended. I have lived four moths with him every single day he used to take me to places while managing his huge empire too. Sometimes I wonder how he actually manage to do that.

I mean sure CEOs are never me supposed to be multitasking but he is well he is he.

My handsome brother had made sure to take care of everything himself he put a foot down. I hated him for this but I loved him a lot for coming to my aid when the things looked dark and dangerous for me. I knew I would have never survived the wrath of Ezra Olyphant without him.

He kept me hidden from his eyes. I know he was trying hard to find me. Sometimes Lucian gave me his news. I requested him to do so.

Because I cannot take him out of my heart. He is still and always be love of my life no matters what he thought of me. I did walked out on him and it was the best decision of my life.

I was simply doing something for myself at first time ever in my life and I really don't care if I have to break his cold heart because he already broke mine.

I only have Sam as my family my mother practically disowned me. She is so angry at me and all I did for her. For her safety. For her dream home.

But she doesn't understand. She never would. I love her in my own way. I love her and that is not something I can compromise with.

She loves me too she is just angry that I broke her rule only one rule she had ever given me. But i cannot control whom to fall for can I?

I wish I can so that I could never had made my mother angry or get into this mess. Then again I may have never found out about my brother ever. I guess it is good to have a big brother to look after you.

I pulled out my dark blue jumpsuit and put it on. I combed my hairs into submission and put it in ponytail. He says it is a surprise and I know he never disappointed me with the surprises ever. I love getting surprised by my brother.

I walked down and saw the handsome specimen standing in front of me. Too bad he is my brother. Or I would totally date him. "Rosa ready to go?" He asked.

"As ready as I ever be Sam. You know I am always into surprises?" i said only for him to chuckle.

He is so far the greatest thing ever happened to me. And I am not going to lose him in any case. I am going to do anything in my power to make my brother happy even I am going to make him reconcile with his family My mother. I hope she will not hate me for doing this for Sam and for her.

He held my hand walked towards my garage and there it was my prized possession my bike sitting on the parking lot.

"We are not taking that we are coming in my car." He said pointing to his Mercedes benz. I like this one black beauty she is.

"Ok then I am driving" I said running towards the car but he was faster than me he picked me up and threw me in passenger seat buckling me up.

"You just didn't" i said. "Oh but I did so. I did and I am happy I did Hermana. You probably kill me with your poor driving skills."

I hit him on shoulder. "Ouch watch it. You are a violent woman. You don't even spare your brother. " He said dramatically sighing.

"Hey that's not nice of you to say that." I said. "I was just kidding Harmana" he said kissing my cheek.

"We are here" He said parking outside a hotel. "What is this place?" I asked. "Welcome to kings Hotel CEO . " he said looking at me. What? A CEO and me? He is gone mad.

Word Count: 1057 words