Chapter 16

A trip to remember Part 2

I saw Ezra sleeping on the couch with his laptop still on. Did he not sleep at night? He looked so harmless sleeping like that.

He can barely pass for a cold cruel billionaire. I decided to let him sleep. And cook something for him. It has been days since I cooked.

I decided to make some pancakes. Ezra had stocked all before coming here, looks like he was planning for long. I wonder what else he was planning for long.

I felt a pair of arms snaking on my waist. "Ezra, I thought you were sleeping." I said. He looked surprised.

"How do you recognize me?" Isn't it obvious? "I recognize your touch Ezra." I said. It is the only touch I recognize very well after my mother's and brother's.

In fact he is the only person who became close to me only one whom I let break myself. And it was so bad that it hurts still. Very much.

"Shall we check the beach today?" He asked. "Yes, I thought you wanted to go and try some water sport available here." I said flipping the pancakes.

"Do you want to?" He asked. "Yes, I do want to. Why are you hesitating?" I asked finally putting spatula down. "I thought you might want to do something else." He said.

I shied making up plates for him and me. I placed one in front of him and he looked at me. "I could have cooked you know?" He said.

"I know, but I wanted to. Besides who knows how long you were awake for last night working that you dozed off on the couch." I said. "It was the Japan contract, I needed to had the video conference with them and then..." He paused.

"Then?" I asked. "I was looking at our wedding pictures. I was looking how unhappy you were. You haven't been glowing like the brides should. I think you don't really wanted me as your other half did you?" He asked.

"Ezra, I have been trying to look past all the things you had did. You have hurt me a lot and it is difficult to look past it but still I am trying. I am adjusting to my new found status as your wife." I said.

"Because you are my wife you need to change everything for it. People should know you not because you are wife of some billionaire like me, but because you are the CEO of Kings Hotel, the thing you are, they should know you by your name not by mine, And if I am known by yours there will be nothing that will make me happy Little one." He said eating slowly.

"What happened?" I asked looking at the half eaten food on his plate. "Not hungry much." This concerns me. "Are you alright?" He nodded,

"Just tired." I smiled. "Maybe you should get some rest." I suggested.

"No, I think not, I have already booked our guide and we have meet him at ten it is already eight. And I don't want to miss it." "But you are not well... who told you to stay up late?" I asked.

"Now you are being my mother little one?" He asked. " Am I? because someone has to because you don't listen, because Ezra Michael Olyphant you are the most stubborn man I have ever met. And someone had to tell you that." I said.

"You know you look sexy as hell when you are angry baby?" He kissed my cheek getting up enthusiastically.

Later that day we met the guide who took us to the beach and we meet our instructor. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Olyphant. I am Kieron and I will be your instructor for today. So, we have many options to choose from today,.." He showed us what he had planned.

Ezra listened carefully. And then he looked at me "Love, want to see Bali my way?" He asked. Ok, It is not good if it is Ezra's way but I am willing to try.

He strapped me in the Jet pack. And gave me a grin. So this is his idea of sport. Being in air. Sure I guess why not. "Ready love?" He asked. "No" I said.

"Good, that is what makes it exciting. In few minutes I was in air, Ezra had booked us extra long session. "Open you eyes Little one." He said. I did and looked at the spectacular view. "Wow, this is beautiful. Thank you for this"

The guide then drove us to Amed. "We will go snorkeling. This is a very quite part so, we will be alone." I nodded as he got the gear. This is good, so good,

"After this we will go river rafting. If you are up for it." I smiled. "I am up for it." I said. He smiled and jumped in, I jumped in after him.

It was a eventful day, I saw him sleep. He looked tired. Why he did it, if he was tired? He don't have to do it for me. We can always come back here.

Or we can stay. I kissed his forehead. "Rosa, don't go" he mumbled in his sleep. I smiled putting Duvet over him.

Next few days we visited few more places. He took me Wreck Diving too, I think he really knows this place well. "Where are we going? We need to leave remember?" I asked.

"What is point of coming here without visiting a chocolate factory? I mean it is where most of the world cocoa comes form." Wow I like him being talking intelligent thing, he just forgot his glasses that made him look sexy.

"Here try this, fresh from the factory." He placed something in my mouth. The chocolate melted in my mouth. Turns out Ezra had made some friends here and he was working with the farmers here too, I saw a new side of him, that tells maybe he is not just a heartless cold billionaire.

"Last stop" He said pulling me somewhere. "Where to?" I asked. "A trip is incomplete without souvenirs and I know just the place." He said. He took me to a local village where they sell intricate silver works.

"knock yourself out Princess." He winked, Right again he is being cocky which doesn't suits him a bit. I looked through the works, it was beautiful.

I bought some gifts for my brother and my friends. Even Lucian. I hope he forgives me I start to miss him and his jokes. "Ezra?" I asked

. "I will be back" He said I nodded as he walked out of the shop. I shorted through items. "I got this" Ezra said coming in when I am about to pay.

"I could have paid" I said. "I know you could very well, but it is my responsibility to take care of you as your husband." "Ezra..." I started.

"I know you don't accept as such but it is what I am and I want to give you all the happiness I can." He said sitting down and buckling up as the plane started to take off.

"Ezra, I know you want to but can we just start off as being civil to each other? Maybe we can work this out." I said.

"I am ready to have a little part of you in my life of you want me to. I am content knowing that you are there and that you are mine. There is nothing more I want to have in my life." He said softly kissing my forehead.

Word Count: 1273 Words