Cesar-"love is overrated"

A/N: so I've changed the way I write this one, instead of using you I've changed it to I. Hope that makes sense. Let me know what you prefer.
Description: Cesar being there for you after you broke with your boyfriend after he cheated on you. Deep down Cesar has had feelings for you.
Bf/N = boyfriends name.
*************************
The final bell rang signalling the end of school, I honestly couldn't wait to get home. I made my way to my locker chucking in what I didn't need to take home and shutting it.
"Hey y/n, hows you and Bf/n" a girl smirked walking up to me.
"We're fine" I replied shutting my locker turning to face the girl who was still smirking.
"Are you sure about that" her voice had like a giggle to it.
"Yeah I'm sure" I crossed my arms glaring at the girl.
"Well how come he was all over me last night" there's no way that she can be telling the truth. Bf/n wouldn't do that. I scoffed before replying to her.
"Yeah right"
"Why don't you see for yourself" she reached in to her pocket and pulled out her phone, she unlocked it then turned to face it to me. There on her screen was a picture of her and him kissing. I bite the inside of my cheek trying so hard to hold the tears back. I quickly grabbed my bag and made my way out of the building. As I exited I noticed Jamal, Ruby, Monse and Cesar standing where they usually wait. I walked past not even say a word to them. I wasn't in the mood to tell them that they were right, all of them told me he wasn't a good guy, that he would hurt me and I didn't listen.
"Y/N!" I heard Cesar yell confusion in his voice as I walked further away from the group.

I quickly made my way home, I focused my gaze on the floor hoping no one stopped me to talk because I'm not sure if I'd be able to stop the tears.
I finally reached my house and pushed the door open. I slammed the door shut down rest my back against it taking in a breath.
"Y/n" I heard my mother call out.
"Yeah" I replied trying to make my voice sound as normal as possible.
"Are you okay?" She asked as she stood in the kitchen doorway.
"Yeah I'm just tired" I forced a fake smile. My mom gave me a small smile back, she could tell that I was lying but she wasn't going to push the issue. I pushed myself off the door and made my way towards my room, I shut the door and sat down on the bed letting myself cry.

I'd spent the last couple of hours locked in my room, my mom knocked to say that it was time to eat but I lied and said that I wasn't hungry. I don't get how bf/n could've just cheat like that, I mean we've been together for over eight months. He told me that he loved me, if you love someone you don't hurt them like that. I sat pondering all these thoughts. My phone buzzed for what seemed like the hundredth time, I hadn't even bothered looking at any of them. I knew that most the messages were from my friends, honestly I felt like never speaking to anyone again. I can't believe I let a guy affect me this much. I always promised myself that I wouldn't be the girl to get upset over a guy but here I am sat on my bed with my knees pulled up to my chest crying. I hate this.

I sat looking at the empty space in front of me, the sun had started to set the room getting darker. I was drawn out of my thoughts by a knocking. I looked over at my door expecting to hear the knocking again, again it returned but it wasn't from the door. I turned my gaze from my door to the window. There stood Cesar a sympathetic smile on his face. I let out a sigh before pushing myself off the bed and walking over to the window. I unlocked it stepping back allowing him to open the window and climbing inside.
"Hey" he said softly looking at me as I walked back over to my bed sitting down.
"Hey" I let out with a breath. Cesar made his way over to me crouching in front of me.
"¿qué pasa?" He asked, I turned my eyes to the floor between us. "Y/n why won't you tell me what's wrong?" The tears were building in my eyes again. I couldn't help it.
"You were right" I said looking up at him as tears ran down my cheek.
"Right about what?" He took my hands in his.
"Ybf/n" I mumbled staring down at our hands.
"What did he do?" He questioned staring at my face.
"He cheated on me" I confessed looking him in the eyes. I could see Cesar's eyes flash with anger before returning with sympathy.
"Well it's his loss. His a puto anyway" he smiled trying to cheer me up.
"I thought he loved me, I loved him" I pulled on hand away from Cesar's wiping some tears away. Cesar got up letting go of my hand taking a seat next to me. He wrapped his arms around my pulling me into a hug. I let out a laugh.
"¿Qué?" He stared at me.
"You really need to work on your hugs" I smiled at him.
"Hey, I'm trying my best" he let out a laugh. I wrapped my arms around him making the hug more comfortable.

After hugging for about two minutes Cesar let go.
"Just to let you know next time I see that puto, I'm kicking his ass" I shook my head.
"His not worth it. Plus his helped me learn something" Cesar's eyebrows furrowed together looking at me.
"What?"
"That love is overrated" Cesar let out a sigh looking at me.
"Not if you find the right person" I shook my head.
"Yeah right, doubt ill ever find the right person" It was now Cesar chance to shake his head.
"Trust me I know that persons out there" he said, his voice was quieter then before.
"Who?" I questioned squinting my eyes. Cesar didn't say anything he just looked down at his feet. "Come on, tell me" I pleaded giving him puppy eyes. He looked up at me.
"I should get going but trust me that persons out there" he made his way back to the window.
"Don't go" I called causing him to turn back round. "I promise I'll drop the subject. Just stay for a bit longer" he looked at the window then back at me.
"Sure" he smiled. The room went silence before an idea hit me.
"Let's watch a movie" Cesar laughed as I reached for the remote for my tv and turning it on. I moved and sat with my back against my bed headboard before tapping the place next to me for Cesar to sit, he happily obliged. I went on the tv menu then selected Netflix scrolling through the many films before selecting on. The movie played as I rest my head on Cesar's shoulder wrapping my arm round him.
"eres un amigo verdadero" I sighed looking up at Cesar. He smiled but I could tell it wasn't a real smile. I turned from him and back at the TV solely focusing on it.

****
Hope you guys liked.
Do you me like adding a little Spanish
or would you prefer not to.
Also sorry if any of the Spanish is off. I don't speak it, I'm learning but slowly. I learnt French in school.
Also what are your thoughts so far?
X