Oscar- "You heard me!"

Description: y/n and Oscar have been together since freshman year in high school. The first few years were great but then Oscar started cheating and growing away from y/n but the two never broke up. Y/n always wanted to get back at Oscar but no-one would even go there due to the fact Oscar had claimed her.
Warnings: swearing
*******************************************
I leant against the doorframe as people around me were drinking and dancing, the music blasting. I couldn't bring myself to have fun as my eyes were locked on what Oscar was doing. There he was sat on the couch with his arm wrapped around a girl whose skirt barely covered her ass. This wasn't a one off thing, this was almost everyday. I don't get why I stay, why I put up with him and his shit.
Part of me still loves him while the other part wants to scream. I guess you could say that part of me felt trapped with him due to him 'claiming' me even though that was back in freshman year. The start of our relationship was great, it was the best years of my life. He was so caring, loving, that Oscar would have never cheated on me.
Oscars arm was still wrapped around the girls shoulder she leaned over whispering something into his ear, Oscar looked over at her before standing up and walking over to the room we shared together, the girl right behind. My jaw was clenched as I watched the pair. I fucking hate him. I brought my plastic cup to my mouth finishing it before slamming it on the side and heading towards the front door. Oscar wouldn't even realise I was gone until he needed me. I grabbed my jacked and headed outside keeping my head down as I walked down the path. I tried to calm myself down as I walked, I hate that I let him get to me. I should do what he does and see how he feels. I carried on walking without looking up, I don't care where I was going, I just needed to get away.

After another five minutes of walking I looked around, I don't really remember this area but who cares. I carried on walking till I came upon a bench, I wrapped my jacket around me as I sat down. I let a few tears fall down, this is not how fifteen year old me imagined my life, I wanted so much more. I gave it up for a guy that doesn't even love me.
"Is that seat taken" a voice said. I quickly turned around, I didn't expect anyone else to be out. There stood a guy that looked around my age, he had tanned skinned paired with brown eyes and hair. I looked him up and down once more checking for anything sketchy. He wasn't wearing any gang colors, he didn't seem like he was going to murder me.
"No" I smiled.
"Do you mind if I sit then?" He asked pointing to the empty place on the bench.
"I don't mind" I shrugged turning forward again.
"My names Marcus" he took the empty spot on the bench holding his hand out to me.
"Y/n" I took his hand shaking it.
"So what are you doing out here all upset?" He questioned looking me in the eyes.
"What makes you think I'm upset?" I replied.
"Not to sound creepy or anything but I could see you from my living room window and you seemed to be crying" he pointed to the house across the road from me.
"Oh is that what you do in your spare time, wait to comfort crying girls on this bench?" Marcus smiled shaking his head.
"Only beautiful ones" a blush started to rise on my cheeks, I looked down feeling something I hadn't in a long time.
"If your trying to come on to me I have a boyfriend" it automatically came out my mouth, I was so used to turning guys down.
"That's a shame. Is that who upset you" Marcus leaned forward. I didn't say anything. "I'm going to take your silence as a yes" He leant back letting a sigh out. "His a dickhead"
"You don't even know him" I laughed looking at him.
"I don't need to, anyone that makes you cry is a dickhead" a cheesy smile on his face. I shook my head biting my lip looking down. Damn why can't Oscar be like this guy.
"I should be getting going" I stood up.
"Okay" Marcus stood up nodding. "I'm hoping I'll see you around. I'm also hoping you realise you worth and dump that dick" he said walking backwards towards his house with a smile, I nodded as I watched him. I wish I could dump him. I let out a sigh and started to make my way back to the place I called home even though it didn't feel like it.

A whole fucking week and Oscar hadn't even said a thing to me, no apology (not like I expected it), not even a fucking hello. I sat on our shared bed, the night I got back the first thing I did was change the bed sheets and toss the old ones out. I spent the majority of my time thinking about Marcus, how we barely knew each other but he made me feel a way I hadn't in such a long time. I sat scrolling through my social media, I tried to find him but do you know how many people there are called Marcus in Freeridge and I could just show up to his house. I
"Hey y/n" Oscar said walking in.
"What?" I questioned annoyed locking my phone.
"Can you head out for a couple hours" he crossed his arms looking down at me.
"What?" I looked up  at him.
"I need you out the house for a few hours" he looked at me like I was stupid.
"Why though?" I wrapped my arms around my legs, I knew why but part of me wanted to hear him admit it.
"Stop being so fucking difficult" I scoffed standing up.
"Excuse me" I walked towards him. "Fuck you Oscar" I looked him up and down he was completely taken aback.
"What?" He took a step forward.
"You heard me! I know that you want me gone so you can fuck other girls why don't you just admit" I crossed my arms, Oscar didn't say anything I shook my head walking past him.
"Where you going?" He followed me as I walked towards the front door.
"You wanted me gone so I'm going" I shrugged unlocking the front door.
"But where?" I rolled my eyes, anger boiling up.
"To give you a taste of you own medicine" I walked out the door and towards my car.
"Y/n!" Oscar yelled as I got in my car slamming the door before locking it. "Y/n!" Oscar banged in my window, I stared at him starting the car up. I pulled out the drive and started my drive.

I don't know what came over me, I just wanted to hurt him. I followed the route I took the night of the party but I reached my destination quicker then last time due to driving. I pulled up in front of Marcus's house getting out the car and walking towards the door. I knocked waiting for him to open the door. I wasn't waiting long, the door opened revealing him. God he looked better then he did that night.
"Y/n" he said opening the door some more allowing me in. "What are you doing here?" I didn't reply I wrapped my arms around his neck connecting our lips, my hands travelled from the back of his neck and up into his hair. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. The two of us finally pulled away taking in a breath. "What happened to-" I cut him off placing my finger against his lip while shushing him.
"I don't care" again I connect our lips. The only thought running through my head was how much this was going to hurt Oscar...

****
I hope you liked, I don't know whether to do a part two. I feel like I should. Also I've started to work on the story, I've only done the characters in introducing and a bit about them so far.
Request are open,
Feel free to message me
X