Who your best friend is...

Cesar: Your best friend would be Jamal. You'd go to Jamal to rant about everything and anything. Other then Cesar his the one person that can generally make you laugh when your sad.

Ruby: Your best friend would be Monse. You and Monse instantly clicked when you joined the group and became best friends straight away.

Jamal: Your best friend would be Jasmine. This confused the group when the two of you became friends, but you enjoyed her little quirks. She'd always have your back as well.

Monse: Your best friend would be Cesar. Monse was worried the two of you wouldn't get along but you actually did really well. The two of you also cared deeply for Monse.

Latrelle: You couldn't pick out the whole group who your best friend was, you saw them all as equal as you'd know them for the same amount of time.

Oscar: Your best friend would be someone that was part of the Santos. You knew you could trust them.

Mario: You would be each other's best friends, of course you'd have other friends but if someone asked who's your best friend you'd always say Mario.

****
Sorry about the Oscar and Mario
One there just wasn't anyone to pick.
Also I have an imagine idea but I don't know who to use it for.
It's based on the song Lying by Prettymuch. (The song above)
So just let me know who you would like to see.
Also request are open
Feel free to message me
Also I really want to know what imagines you'd like to see more of
X