Latrelle- "Oh come on, dont be like that" (Part 2)

Requested by: @_Lolli_the_pop
Description: Latrelle and y/n have been dating for a few months. Y/n is staying at Latrelle's when he gets a interesting phone call.
Warnings: swearing
*******************************************
It had been a few months since I had moved to Freeridge, within those months I had made friends with some great people. Four of those were Cesar, Monse, Ruby and Jamal I met on my first day. We all become really close. The other thing that had happened within those months is that I had started to date Latrelle, I told myself I wouldn't text him but I did. I couldn't seem to get him out of my mind, even though he did have shitty pickup lines. Latrelle has quickly become the person I relied on the most, he was always there to calm me down, to talk to, the one person that I trusted the most. At first Cesar, Monse, Ruby and Jamal tried to talk me off him, they said that he was no good. When I'd ask why none of them could actually give me a legit reason, I thought maybe it was because he was in a gang but that would be hypocritical as Cesar was also in a gang. At school I'd have to split my time between my friends and Latrelle, I didn't mind as I loved all of them.

Right now I lying staring up at the ceiling, Latrelle was lying next to me still completely dead to the world. I grabbed my phone checking the time 7:30 am, I rubbed my eyes sitting up but being careful so that I didn't wake Latrelle, lately he'd been stressed a lot and didn't seem to be sleeping. He'd never tell me what was going on as he didn't want me involved but I felt if he told me I could help him out. I looked over at him, I smiled before turning back to my phone and clicking on Instagram and scrolling through. I spent five minutes scrolling through before I was interrupted by a buzzing. I turned to see Latrelle's phone on the night stand lit up. I pushed the blanket off and made my way over to his side picking his phone up. The phone had a name that I had never heard Latrelle mention, Karter. It must just be someone from the prophets I thought clicking the answer button, the call could be important or it could just something simple. I waited for the person on the other line to speak.
"Trelle" I heard a girls voice say. "Latrelle you there, I really need to see you" the voice went on. I looked over at Latrelle who was still sound asleep. I'm not the jealous type, I know he had friends that were girls but I knew all there names, but this is someone I had never heard about. I bite the inside of my cheek waiting for the voice to speak again. I felt tears in the corner of my eyes but there is no way I was going to cry over a cheater.
"Latrelle cut the bullshit, I need you to meet you at mine" I closed my eyes trying to hold the tears back. I opened my eyes again pulling the phone from my ear and ending the call. I placed the phone back on the bedside table. I quietly changed into the clothes that I had brought with me before grabbing my things and putting them into my bag.

I exited Latrelle's room and made my way to the kitchen, I grabbed a glass from the cupboard before walking over to the sink and filling it up with water. I couldn't believe it, I should have seen it coming, right? I held the glass tightly out of anger as I made my way back to his room. I walked over to his side of the bed and stood over him throwing the glass of water over him.
"What the fuck" Latrelle quickly sat up water running down his face. He turned his gaze to look at me. I placed the cup down on the bedside table.
"Your a lying piece of shit!" I yelled.
"What the hell are you talking about?" He questions as he used the blanket to wipe his face.
"Like you don't know" I laughed shaking my head looking at him.
"If I did would I be asking you" I crossed my arms looking to the side. I reached over and picked up his phone.
"Who the hell is Karter?" I held his phone out to him. Latrelle looked at his phone the at me.
"A friend" he replied taking his phone from me.
"A friend? Calling you at 7:30 in the morning asking you to go to hers" I squinted my eyes at him.
"You answered my phone" he placed his phone on the pillow.
"Yeah and I was surprised to hear a female voice"
"It's not what it seems" I rolled my eyes before shaking my head.
"That's what they all say. You know what Latrelle I was stupid to think that you could actually be loyal" I turned to walk away but was stopped when Latrelle grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him. "Get off!" I yelled trying to pull his hands off my wrist.
"Not till you hear me out" he pulled me towards him and the bed before pulling me to sit down. I sat down, as soon as I did Latrelle released my wrist.
"She is just a friend" he said looking me in my eyes. "She's part of the prophets, she probably just needs some help with something" he moved to hold my hand but I quickly moved it away. "I promise, even if she did move to me like that I wouldn't because I have you, and I wouldn't do anything to lose you" I looked down, he seemed pretty sincere. Latrelle stood up making his way to the wardrobe, he grabbed some clothes quickly changing.
"What are you doing?" I questioned.
"I'm going to see what she wants" he replied grabbing some shoes and putting them on.
"Seriously?" disbelief at what he was doing.
"You can come if you want" he walked over to em standing in front of me. "I shouldn't be longer the ten minutes" part of me wanted to go but the other part didn't want to go near any place the prophets were. I just nodded, Latrelle kissed my forehead before walking out his bedroom. I sat on his bed just thinking things over. Was I smart to trust him. He seemed sincere.

After a few more minutes of pondering I stood up and moved to sit in the living room waiting for Latrelle to return. Ten minutes passed and Latrelle still wasn't back. Another few minutes passed as I watched he door. I pulled my phone out the pocket ready to text him when the door opened, I stood up facing him. There stood Latrelle with a bunch of flowers and a smile on his face.
"Sorry I was longer then expected I stopped and got these for you" he walked forwards handing them to me.
"They're beautiful" I smiled taking them.

****
I hope you guys liked.
If I was to do a story set in the on my block series would you read it.
Also if I was who would you want to be the love interest, that's even if you wanted there to be one.
Request are open,
Feel free to message me
X