Jamal/Cesar- "we are not mad, we are just disappointed"

Description: y/n being mad at Cesar for something he did.

Warnings: swearing •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I couldn't believe what Cesar had done, how could he do that to Monse

Warnings: swearing
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I couldn't believe what Cesar had done, how could he do that to Monse. Monse was my best friend but so was Cesar, that still didn't stop me from being pissed at him. I stood at the counter waiting for new customers to come in, which was unlikely, it was that period of the day were not many people stopped by to grab burgers. Today it was just meant to be me, Jamal, Cesar and two other individuals on but Cesar had yet to turn up.
"Cesar still not here yet?" Jamal asked as he walked in from his break.
"Nope, probably grovelling to Monse" I turned my back to the counter and leant against it facing Jamal fully. Jamal just shrugged as he started to clean the surfaces to make sure it was clean to cook on. I watched as Jamal cleaned the surface making sure that every trace of dirt was gone.
"Jamal when Cesar gets here we need to have a conversation with him and what he did" Jamal stopped and looked at me.

Before me or Jamal could say anything the bell above the diner door rang signalling  that someone had entered. I turned putting my best fake smile on to serve the customer, as soon as I saw who it was the smile dropped from my face and I crossed my arms looking at the boy.
"Hey guys sorry I'm late" Cesar said making his way to the same side of the counter as me and Jamal.
"No problem" Jamal smiled holding the cloth in his hand. I turned and glared and Jamal causing him to pull a what face, I shuck my head before speaking up.
"Cesar we, me and Jamal want to talk to you" I looked from Cesar to Jamal signalling for him to continue the conversation.
"Cesar. we are not mad, we are just disappointed" Cesar looked down but my gaze snapped from him to Jamal again glaring at the boy.
"No, we are mad" I corrected the boy looking from him again to Cesar.
"Yes. We are livid. But we are going to let this one slide" again my attention snapped back to Jamal.
"No we're not!" Frustration evident in my voice, I thought Jamal would know we were angry and upset with what Cesar did. Is that too much to ask?
"I'm not a mind reader, y/n" Jamal gaze snapped to me.
"Yeah well isn't that good because you'd be a shit one" I snapped back.
"Okay guys" Cesar butted in. "I know what I did was shitty, I've apologised to Monse a thousand times. And I know y/n you and Monse have been friends longer then anyone in the group so I get why you're angry and upset" Cesar looked at me sincerity written in his face. "But this is mine and Monse's relationship, you don't see me getting in yours and Jamal relationship" I looked from Cesar to Jamal who was looking at the floor.
"Jamal and I aren't in a relationship" I shot back.
"Aren't you?" Cesar questioned with a smile, I grabbed the cloth from Jamal's hand and held it hitting Cesar. Cesar let out a laugh as I rolled my eyes and handing Jamal the cloth back. "I'm kidding okay. Let's just get to work before we get told off" Cesar walked past me and Jamal.
"Can you believe that dude?" I looked at Jamal and walked back over to my previous position from before.
"Yeah" Jamal laughed.

•••••
Hope you guys liked.
Also if there's any stories in this book that you'd like another part for let me know I've lost count of what's what. So just let me know if theres any imagines I'm here you want to have another part.
Also have to guys heard Halseys new album, I wasn't a fan before but like I'm really enjoying this music.
Also request are open
Feel free to message
X