Cesar & Oscar- "I'm your brother" (part 2)

Requested
Description: Cesar and Oscar giving you advice
Warnings: mentions of abuse.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I promise you everything will be okay?" The lawyer reassured me as he walked us out his office.
"It better be with how much we're paying you" Oscar joked causing the lawyer to laugh as well.
"Like I said I promise." He smiled looking from me to my brothers. "I'll see you next week Andreas" the lawyer held his hand out to me, I smiled taking his hand and shaking it. He then nodded at my brothers before turning and walking back into his office.
"Alright let's get you home" Oscar places his hands steering me at the door and towards the car. Cesar followed behind.

I sat at the table moving the straw in my drink about, both Cesar and Oscar sat eating. The only noise was that of the tv faintly in the background. After a few minutes the silence was broken by my phone buzzing, I reached into my pocket pulling the phone out. I quickly checked the ID, Sofia. Since the party Sofia and I became close, well more then close, we were actually dating. It was still semi new. I looked from my phone up to Oscar and Cesar who both were too focused on their food. I pushed my chair out and made my way to my bedroom opening the door as I hit answer.
"Hey" I shut the door walking to my bed and sitting down.
"Hey" Sofia sniffed, I could instantly tell that something was wrong.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing" again she sniffed giving her lie away.
"Sofia..." I ran a hand through my hair as I waited for the girl to reply.
"Can you come over" the nerves evident in her voice.
"Yeah sure" I instantly stood up and made my way over to my bedroom door ending the call as I pulled the door open quickly making my way to the front door.
"Where are you going?" I turned to see Oscar stood up from the table looking over at me while he held his rubbish in his hand.
"Sofia's" Oscar just nodded before turning and walking to the kitchen to throw his rubbish away. I looked over to Cesar but he didn't ask or say anything, I then turned and pulled the front door open walking out.

Sofia's house was a ten minute walk away, I quickly walked up to the door and knocked. After a few seconds the door was pulled open by her mom, a smile on her face.
"Hey Andreas" she stepped back allowing me into to the house.
"Hey" I smiled back looking around the living room. "Where's Sofia?" I asked.
"I'm her room, as usual" she shook her head before shutting the door and walking to the kitchen. I nodded my head turning and walking towards her room knocking lightly before pushing the door open.
"Hey" I stood by the door waiting for Sofia to acknowledge me. The girl was sat on her bed, her laptop in front of her with her head head resting on her knee.
"Hey" she forced a smile shutting the laptop and pushing it to the side then patting the bed in front of her.
"What's wrong?" I questioned as I shut the door and walked over to the bed taking a seat. The girl shook her head looking down.
"How was the meeting with the lawyer?" She quickly asked.
"Yeah it was good, he pretty certain Oscars going to get custody of me if he stays on the correct path. He says my mom really has nothing" Sofia nodded something obviously bothering her.
"Sofia just tell me what it is" the girl looked up at me tears in her eyes which she quickly pushed away. "Please..." I placed my hand on top of hers.
"I'm pregnant" she quickly said, almost too quickly for me to catch but I did. The first thought in my head was shit, I mean I don't know what else to think. I took a deep breath in looking away from the girl but still keeping my hand on top of hers. We're only seventeen.
"Say something" I could feel Sofia's eyes on me, I didn't know what to say, what do you say.
"What's are you going to do?" I looked at the girl who looked away then back.
"What am I going to do? It's you baby as well" She pulled her hand from mine. She took my question badly.
"I mean it's your body, it's your choice. I just-shit" I stopped myself taking a breath. "No matter what you choose I'll support you" again I took her hands in mine relief washing over her face.
"I don't know" her voice broke, I quickly pulled her into a hug as tears started to fall down her face.