Latrelle- "Can I pick"

Description; your hanging with your friends when you meet Latrelle.
Warning; none

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••"Come on y/n" Cassie my best friend laughed as she pulled me towards the fair

"Come on y/n" Cassie my best friend laughed as she pulled me towards the fair.
"Seriously Cassie, how are you?" I laughed she looked back sticking her tongue out at me. I laughed as we walked over to the counter to buy our tickets. The two of us stood in line talking and laughing, Cassie would occasionally look behind me.
"What are you looking at?" I asked her.
"Nothing" she shook her head with a smile. I rolled my eyes.
"We're next" I nudged her to the counter, she turned and walked towards the counter.

The two of us had been at the fair for about an hour, we spent the majority of that time queuing which sucked. Right now the two of us stood eating the ice cream that we had ordered.
"It's weird to think that, like, no matter what happens, the universe is just out here giving zero fucks" Cassie laughed.
"I mean you not wrong" I laughed looking up at her, again Cassie looked past me. "Seriously? What are you looking at?" I turned to look behind me and towards where she was staring. I couldn't see anything other five guys wearing a mix of green, yellow and black sat at a bench talking. I stared at the group accidentally making eye contact with what seemed to be the youngest out the five. He didn't break the eye contact neither did I.
"Y/n" she grabbed my arm turning me to face her.
"What?" I questioned taking the plastic spoon and taking a spoonful of ice cream.
"I think they're following us" she said.
"Cass, I doubt it" I placed a hand on her arm.
"No y/n I'm serious. When were in the queue the youngest one didn't stop staring at you" I looked at Cassie before turning back to the group just in time to see the youngest one stand up and make his way towards us. "Omg his coming over here"
"Cassie it'll be fine" I reassured her as I placed my ice cream on the side.

"Hey" I turned to face the boy. He had cocky expression on his face, you could tell he thought highly of himself. I wasn't going to lie he was one hot dude but the attitude just ruined it.
"Hi" I replied crossing my arms.
"So see my friend over there?" He pointed to one of the older guys sat the table. I looked over at him before turning back to the boy in front of me "He wants to know if you think I'm cute." He places his hand on his chest looking down at me. I bite my cheek suppressing a smile, the line wasn't even that good it was more the way it was delivered. I turned from the boy and looked at Cassie.
"Let's go" Cassie nodded.
"Hey, hey" the guy stopped us. "I have more lines" he looked at me giving me a smile. "How much does a polar bear weigh?" I looked at Cassie before back at he.
"How much?" Part of me already regretted asking.
"Enough to break the ice... Hi, I'm Latrelle" he held his hand out to me. I looked at Cassie who was shaking her head.
"Y/n" I shook his hand. "And this is Cassie"
"Nice to meet you. Now y/n how about me and you go on a date sometime" I scoffed looking at him.
"You think I'm going to just say yes after a few pick up lines?" I questioned looking at him. He nodded. "No it's not that easy"
"Okay then what do I need to do?" He questioned looking at me with a smug smile. I looked around at the stalls a smile growing on my face. I spotted one of the game stalls, it had two ladders at a weird angle that you had to climb to win, it wasn't an easy game.
"I want you to complete that" I pointed towards the stall, Latrelle turned to face it a smirk crossing his face.
"Easy" he laughed, he looked over at his group signalling them to come over. "You watching?" He asked as he made his way over to it. I followed him even though Cassie gave me desperate looks not to.
"Come on he'll give up" I said quietly. Me and Cassie stood at the side as we watched Latrelle start.

After a few failed attempts it started to become boring to watch. On the third attempt he got close but just lost his footing. A few of his friends were even telling him to just stop it.

"Come on y/n we have some tickets left" I looked at Cassie over to Latrelle who was starting again.
"We're going to get rid of this last couple of tickets, come find me if you ever complete this" I laughed just receiving a huff from Latrelle.
"Seriously?" Cassie said as we walked away.
"What? He's never going to complete it" I put my arm over her as we walked over to the Ferris wheel. We went round the Ferris wheel a few times, there was wasn't many people left here so there was no need to get on and off. After another two times we decided to get off and just walk around.
"Y/n what if he completes it?" Cass looked over at me.
"Then I go on a date with him" I shrugged.
"Seriously? Didn't you see what he was wearing? His a prophet" Cassie stressed looking around like just speaking about them was a bad thing.
"Cassie I know, I can handle myself. I promise" so stopped her pulling her into a hug.
"Hey y/n!" I turned to see Latrelle walking towards me with a huge teddy bear under his arm. "This is for you" he handed me the teddy bear. I looked at the bear then at him.
"You completes it?" I asked him.
"Yeah. I would have stayed here all night to complete it, my date with you was in the line" I smiled looking at the teddy then back at him.
"Right now, I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge"
"Can I pick?"

••••
Hey Latrelle done
I'm getting there. This one will be the last one for a few hours as it's now 4:00 am 😂
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X