Latrelle- "you're the best thing about me"

Description: just fluff.
Warnings: none
******************************************
I lay with my head against Latrelle's chest listening to his heartbeat. It was 9:00 am on a Sunday, the two of us weren't in a rush, we had nothing to do. I looked over at the curtains that allowed light to enter the room, I always meant to buy new ones but just never found the time. I rested my head against Latrelle's chest looking up at him, I smiled at the sleeping boy. I yawned as I sat up trying my hardest no to disturb Latrelle, I sat on the edge of the bed looking around for my slippers.
"Where are you going?" I turned to see Latrelle rubbing his eyes.
"I was just going to do something to eat" I smiled.
"No..." he reached over pulling me back over to me.
"Latrelle" I laughed as he pulled me.
"Just lie back down" I rolled my eyes before lying back in my previous position. I looked up and Latrelle's eye weren't fully open meaning his was between being awake and asleep. "Y/n" he said as he pulled me closer.
"Hmm" I started to trace shapes on to his chest.
"I want you to know, every time I'm not with you, I feel like I'm...suffocating" I sat up staring at the boy, his eyes still closed. "Is that normal?"
"I hope so, because I feel the same" I replied, Latrelle finally opened his eyes looking at me. Latrelle rested his hand on my thigh, he moved his head to my face moving a loose piece of hair out the way before placing it on my cheek.
"You're the best thing about me" he sat up staring me straight in the eye. I smiled leaning into his hand. I leaned forward kissing him.

****
Hope you like
Sorry it's short also
Sorry I've not been updating
but stranger things took my life over,
Also Steve is know my favourite
Then it would be Dustin, Robin then Erica
X