Oscar- "why are you so mean"

Warnings: swearing •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Tonight was the night of Oscar Diaz's or Spooky's party, I really didn't want to go but my friend Nina was dragging me to it

Warnings: swearing
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tonight was the night of Oscar Diaz's or Spooky's party, I really didn't want to go but my friend Nina was dragging me to it. She was friends with all the Santos and she was also dating one so she always got invited to every party they threw, so far I had avoided going to any. The reason I didn't want to go wasn't because of the Santos most of them were nice to me but Oscar was just plain mean to everyone. I let out a sigh as I knocked on Ninas door, it only took her a few minutes to pull the door open and look me up and down.
"You can't wear that" she crossed her arms looking at me. I looked from Ninas outfits to mine, I wouldn't say there was much difference other then the fact that Ninas outfit was way more revealing then mine. I simply had some ripped jeans on and a black tube top with an over coat. Ninas was wearing a red top that was cut low and she's was wearing ripped shorts.
"Nina I don't care how I look, I'm not trying to impress anyone" I looked at her with a serious expression. "Can we just go and get this over with please" Nina headed into her house grabbing a jacket and her keys before coming back out and shutting her door.
"Lets go" she smiled. I nodded as Nina linked out arms and we started the walk to the Diaz household.

The house already had people everywhere, some people we already lying on the ground drunk. I tried to hold my disgust as we walked past the individuals that were smashed.
"You enjoy this?" I asked Nina as we made our way to the backyard.
"It's not always this bad" I gave her a look, "okay maybe it is" she laughed holding my hand and pulling me outside and towards a bunch of guys. As we got closer I started to recognise some of the Santos, and in the middle sat Oscar. He was sat with a drink in his hand watching everything around him.
"Mi princesa" Luis said as soon as he saw Nina.
"Hey" she laughed as Luis hugged her. After a couple Luis pulled away from the hug and walked back over to the group. "Guys this is y/n" she introduced me.Oscars eyes stopped scanning the surroundings and looked at me. Our eyes met but I quickly broke the gaze.
"Well it nice to finally meet you" Luis laughed holding his hand out to me. I took his hand and shook it. "As you know I'm Luis, this is..." Luis went on naming the rest of the Santos, introducing Oscar last. Oscar didn't say anything he just nodded his head and took a drink from his cup. I rolled my eyes as I took a seat next to Nina.

For the rest of the party I sat in quiet only talking when asked questions.
"Hey y/n do you want a drink?" Luis said standing up looking down at me.
"Do you have anything non alcoholic?" I asked looking up at him. Luis face contorted in confusion as Oscar scoffed, I looked over at him biting my tongue. I really don't want to get on Oscars bad side. "Uh sure" Luis said walking away. Nina looked over at me with a smile to reassure me. Not long after Luis left a girl with long black hair came over to the group, she was wearing a pink low cut silk dress.
"Hey Oscar" she said trying to be seductive. Oscar didn't even acknowledge her, he just carried on drinking his drink. "So Oscar what do you think of my outfit" she smirked twirling around. I looked over at Nina who was trying so hard not to laugh at the girls desperation.
"La mona aunque se vista de seda, mona se queda" (Although a monkey dresses in silk, it stays a monkey). The girl was taken back by Oscars mean comment, you could see tears building in her eyes. I felt bad for the girl. The girl quickly turn and left as a tear rolled down her cheek, now I was angry he could have just told her to go away or let her down more easily there was no need to embarrass her.
"Why are you so mean?" I turned looking at him, everyone's eyes on me.
"I dunno, I think it's just my factory setting" he raised his drink up. I shook my head and stood up walking away from the group.

I made my way into the house ignoring Luis as I walked past him, I made my way to the front door pushing it open.
"Y/n" I heard Nina call as I walked down the path.
"What?" I snapped looking at her.
"Where are you going?" She asked crossing her arms.
"Home" I replied turning to walk away.
"Oh come on don't be like this" she followed me.
"Sorry I don't want to spend my time around assholes" I carried on walking looking over my shoulder at Nina who had stopped following me. I shook my head and made my way home.

••••
Hope you like
Let me know you thoughts
Also message me with request 😊
Also how does this sound

Collins Brightly owns a famous blog. On this blog, she speaks about things that she feels she's unable to say in public. One of those things is Levi Dayholt. Levi is a well-known star that is loved by every teen girl, they see him as a god when in reality his a jerk and Collins feel like she's the only person that sees that. When Collins sent pictures of Levi at a party she can't help but upload them. She's blown up his career and reputation and now she has to help him.

X